Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Row 33, can I change?

2 posters

Go down

Row 33, can I change? Empty Row 33, can I change?

Post by Bradford1956 Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 7:45

I have just checked in and been allocated row 33. From my experience from a few weeks ago this row of seats is very cramped, although the cabin crew tried unsuccessfully to convince me all seats are the same, in this row it is even impossible to lower the tray table, I think the back of the seats are far more upright. Luckily the staff did manage to find me a better seat.
My question is, now I have checked in, is it possible to contact Ryanair, pay the fee and be allocated a different seat?

Many thanks
Bradford1956
Bradford1956
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-12-04

Back to top Go down

Row 33, can I change? Empty Re: Row 33, can I change?

Post by RyanAdmin Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:20

Bradford1956 wrote:I have just checked in and been allocated row 33. From my experience from a few weeks ago this row of seats is very cramped, although the cabin crew tried unsuccessfully to convince me all seats are the same, in this row it is even impossible to lower the tray table, I think the back of the seats are far more upright. Luckily the staff did manage to find me a better seat.
My question is, now  I have checked in, is it possible to contact Ryanair, pay the fee and be allocated a different seat?

Many thanks

Hi Bradford1956, I invite you to our new Ryanair forum on http://ryanairforum.com. Thank you!
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum