Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryanair frequent flyer ideas and story...

2 posters

Go down

Ryanair frequent flyer ideas and story... Empty Ryanair frequent flyer ideas and story...

Post by enea Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 14:44

Hi all.

I met ryanair at its very beginning, when the routes were basically to/from london, i was attracted by the new ryanair low-cost idea, something very different from Virgin express.

I started using ryanair on roma ciampino-girona route, my girl is from spain so we use to go there on holidays so I have followed ryanair expansion history like an old cabin crew.

What has happened during these fligths has not always been funny...anyway i am still alive, so that is the important ;-)

Flight delay? Like others companies: it can be happen, it was 'a rule' during the begininning, now it seems less frequent.

Flight Cancel? Once, in Girona, last year, due to fogue the flight arriving from ciampino landed in Perpinyan and went back to rome empty. I have hoped untill the last that ryanair could organize a bus to Perpinyan. No way. Use the next flight to Rome was impossible: full. Leave the next day was impossible for me: it was my last holiday. I accepted a flight for Bergamo but, in the need to arrive in rome i was going to buy a flight from bergamo to ciampino. Thanks to god the office assistant made me no pay. At the end i have arrived in rome at 7 in the evening (the flight canceled was at 8 in the morning).

Hand/Regular baggage? I prefer to travel with only the hand baggage, without waiting the baggage claim at airport, without the 'lost-baggage' problem: I have also learn to bring with me only the necessary.

Payment? I prefer visa-electorn, even if the first time ryanair applyed a wrong fee (the site recongnized my card as a regular visa), i had no problem with it, and it is cheaper. I would like to pay with my debit card, but maestro-cirrus marks are still not available in ryanair site.

Priority/web check-in? Web check-in it is a good idea,i think it was great the idea to make the priority boarding free when using the web check-in, it seemd as a pride for all that passengers that truly wanted to contribute against flight delays...now ryanair has changed the rules, but it is not a drama.

Routes? I can write for days about this subject, in few words:
- It is an error for ryanair to start using Palermo as destination, Trapani could become 'the italian girona airport', so, offering the same routes from/to 2 airports that are 80 km far is a wrong choice for the company.
- I live near Fiumicino, I hope in a Fiumicino-Girona that will nerver come. It is very hard to arrive in ciampino from ostia: the parking is very expensive and there is no free place nearby, taxi fares are so expensive. The only option is the tube and then the bus (around 2 euros), even if the time wasted in this travel is a lot, and there is no hope to leave from ciampino in the early morning or to arrive in the late night (no buses to ostia)

Fares? I would like ryanair to choose for a frequent flyer program, it should be a good thing for all that passengers that use regularly its routes...

ene@
enea
enea
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Ryanair frequent flyer ideas and story... Empty Re: Ryanair frequent flyer ideas and story...

Post by RyanAdmin Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 16:29

I Agree with everything!! Very welcome to our forum!

Ryanair frequent flyer ideas and story... 870117
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum