Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fare Pricing

2 posters

Go down

Fare Pricing Empty Fare Pricing

Post by spanishlancer Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 17:15

I have just priced a flight from Alicante to LGW on 25th July.Quoted as €5.99 plus taxes for 1 pax.
When I request the same flight and timings for 3 pax the quote is for €49.99 plus taxes per pax.
I cant just book three separate single journeys as two of the pax are under 16 and they must travel on the same reservation as an adult.
Has anyone else come across this.I cant work out why this should be unless a computer is preset to offer a price when the remaining seats are down to a preset number, or Ryanair know that in School Holiday time that a group of three will probably be composed of 2 adults and 1 child and are maximising profits.
spanishlancer
spanishlancer
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Fare Pricing Empty Re: Fare Pricing

Post by amnesia Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 17:46

I quote myself from other topic at this phorum:
Yes it is possible, it's even expected. The company is giving some small amount of "cheap seat places" in aircraft, so if it'll be booked, then the offer is no longer active. Even more, if for example there is only 10 seats with this offer and you want to book 15 places with one reservation, the price for all of them will be higher. So you'll need to book 10 tickets first, and then more as you need.
This way I've lost Majorka january this year Sad
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum