Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked from Reus to Luton in November 2009 - no flights !

4 posters

Go down

Booked from Reus to Luton in November 2009 - no flights ! Empty Booked from Reus to Luton in November 2009 - no flights !

Post by freddy Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 15:34

Booked about a week ago to go from Reus too Luton and return a few days later.

Booking fine.

Took the money ok

now someone wnats to come with me on the trip - so went to book a flight for him,
but the website is not showing any flights !

Not received any notifiction that flights canclled.

Puzzled, as have booked car hire and hotel

Any suggestions ?
freddy
freddy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Booked from Reus to Luton in November 2009 - no flights ! Empty Re: Booked from Reus to Luton in November 2009 - no flights !

Post by ryr-nick-fr Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 22:55

I would say the flight has sold out, unless Ryanair contact you informing you of a change or cancellation.

For you friend, perhaps get a flight from London Stansted and hopefully the times will be roughly together.
ryr-nick-fr
ryr-nick-fr
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 233
Location : London, UK. Nearest Base: STN -- HOME OF LOW FARES!
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Booked from Reus to Luton in November 2009 - no flights ! Empty Re: Booked from Reus to Luton in November 2009 - no flights !

Post by freddy Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 7:18

Don't think flight is sold out ...

All date for previous month and Dec are not avalible.
freddy
freddy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ryr-nick-fr Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 11:36

I have two flights from Stansted in Decemeber, which I booked about a few weeks ago.

If you can't get any flights - they might be sold out
If you haven't been notified of a change/cancellation - the flight will operate.

Perhaps you might have to call Ryanair to enquire about this?
ryr-nick-fr
ryr-nick-fr
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 233
Location : London, UK. Nearest Base: STN -- HOME OF LOW FARES!
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 13:03

They will not inform every passenger at the same moment. Let's get an example of my friend. He's booked wednesday's a WRO-NYO several days ago. After few more he saw at the booking system, that there is only sunday's one available. Next day FR pushed two additional connections and now there are flights in tuesday, thursday and sunday. It was few days ago and as far as I know there was no phone/mail/whatever to him yet.
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by msep003 Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 9:55

because they migh have cancelled some routes from sansted and Paris BVA has been cut as well .
msep003
msep003
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Booked from Reus to Luton in November 2009 - no flights ! Empty Update

Post by freddy Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 17:17

Update

Just got an e mail

They have moved the flights from Luton to Stansted and decreased the time by one day

Problem sorted, however not that impressed that car hire etc needs changing and losing a day. Cant afford to cancel and re book as new flights on those days are more expensive - thats why went to Luton ( and transport ) over Stansted,

Also car parking at Reus now €8 a day - very expensive.
freddy
freddy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum