Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryanair Joke

4 posters

Go down

Ryanair Joke Empty Ryanair Joke

Post by Plain Crazy Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 11:41

RYANAIR JOKE

A gentleman was in Stansted Airport, killing time until his next flight was due. He walked into a bar, ordered a drink and sat down at a table. Then, in walks one of the most beautiful girls that he has ever laid eyes on. She delicately walks past him, with a smile, sending the most delicate aroma of perfume in his direction, and sits down at the table opposite. He realises straight away that she is most likely an off-duty air hostess, as she is in uniform - but not being a man that flies very often, and knowing very little about airlines, apart from airline slogans! - he's not sure which airline she works for! He can't keep his eyes off her, she is stunning, and it is like love at first sight!

Hoping to pick her up for a date and to impress her, he quickly recalls some airline slogans!

He leant over to her table and uttered the Delta airlines Slogan "We love to fly and it shows"

She managed a little smile, but at the same time gave him a bit of a blank and confused look.

He immediately thought to himself "Damn, she doesn't work for Delta"!

Two minutes later another slogan popped into his head, he leant over to her table again and uttered the Malaysian Airlines slogan "Going beyond expectations"

This time she didn't smile, gave him a harsh blank stare and an even more confused look.

He now thought "she doesn't work for Malaysian Airlines either, I've got to get it right the 3rd time or I've blown it"

A minute later he leant over to her again and sang the words "b-mi, b-mi, b-mi little baby" in the desperate hope that he would be correct this time in assuming that she worked for BMI.

She suddenly turned on him and said "For f**ks sake man you stupid ba***rd, you're acting like an a**e hole, what in the name of f**k do you want?

He smiled, slumped back in his chair and said "Ahhhhhhhh now I know, you work for Ryanair!!!!!!!!!!"
Plain Crazy
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Ryanair Joke Empty Re: Ryanair Joke

Post by j2op Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 12:41

Unbeliavable...I've seen that nice girls on FR lights often even if I fly with them 25 30 times a year...On behalf of Zuzanna, a slovak girl Ryanair Joke Icon_razz never seen again on NRN BGY...

But nice joke! In my opinion it is true, often FR is less politer than Easy or wizz. But the funniest experiences I had were also on a FR plane.
j2op
j2op
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 3:40

ryanair girls can be funny n sensible .. been there so often.... but then,miss monster truck arrives ..wow... not a jobsworth but easy get material .... and this was not a joke but a PMT Advert........... Ryanair Joke Icon_twisted

but we are not at this stage yet so chill Ryanair Joke Icon_lol Ryanair Joke Icon_lol Ryanair Joke Icon_lol Ryanair Joke Icon_lol Ryanair Joke Icon_lol Ryanair Joke Icon_lol

Ryanair Joke Frnot
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ruinair Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 16:04

ah c'mon guys ! this joke was in my book 2 years ago ... its old ...
ruinair
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down