Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milan Bergamo to Bristol

3 posters

Go down

Milan Bergamo to Bristol Empty Milan Bergamo to Bristol

Post by marlboro Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 19:34

Ryanair`s flights from Bristol to Milan Bergamo are not viewable on the website from November 2010.
Does this mean the end of the flight route? I notice that East Midlands flights also seem to stop at the same time.
Have Ryanair replaced the two well positioned UK destinations in favour of the newly unveiled Gatwick-Bergamo route which begins in November?Gatwick!!! what a nightmare trip for the vast majority of UK residents unless you already live in that "corner" of the UK.Easyjet,Alitalia, BA and Lufthansa already saturate Gatwick with flights from Milan.
Come on Mr Oleary if you`re looking to upset the opposition (Easyjet and co) that`s fine,competition helps the punter out in the short term but spare a thought for the people that have supported your airline along the way and and give us some respect by at least reporting your intentions on the website if you`re going to change schedules or worse still,axe a flight route!
Also,have your flight attendants signed some sort of official secrets document upon joining or are they also kept in the dark about where you`ll be flying in 6 weeks time?

Last edited by paul on Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 19:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not really clear enough and didn`t ask a question)
marlboro
marlboro
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Milan Bergamo to Bristol Empty Re: Milan Bergamo to Bristol

Post by flyerb Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 17:45

I notice that Easyjet have also axed their Bristol Milan route recently for various reasons, even though it was always busy.

I have tried to contact Bristol airport for information, and they say that they have not been given any timetables nor have Ryanair stated if this route wiill be continued or not. All they suggested is that I call their usual high rate phone number. I've a funny feeling that Ryanair are stopping this route too - although there should be extra business now Easyjet have pulled out..

Rolling Eyes
flyerb
flyerb
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by flyerb Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 15:19

Looks like the flights are open again from March. It seems that Ryanair just axed the whole winter schedule this year - no news whilst that was done. I see that lots of others have the same problems with other routes - I wish they would have the courtesy of keeping people in the loop with a quick note on their news section if a regular route is bing pulled, even if just for a few months. At least it will allow people to plan ahead. I know Bristol Airport scheduling department were kept in the dark and not aware of Ryanair's intentions - how can they operate that way - surely staff have to be hired and fired according to future business?
flyerb
flyerb
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by j2op Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 11:37

Bristol is a ideal place from BGY, even to go to London, far easier than NRN to Amsterdam. Megabus and shared taxi. I hope they will bring it back soon for coin prices as I've lost a lot of weight and have to buy at the mall a lot of things
j2op
j2op
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: