Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# Porto - Madrid, Madrid - Stockholm. SAME DAY, help !

2 posters

Go down

# Porto - Madrid, Madrid - Stockholm. SAME DAY, help !  Empty # Porto - Madrid, Madrid - Stockholm. SAME DAY, help !

Post by nowandforever05 Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 1:26

Hello everybody,

I don't have any experience with Ryanair and I'm planning to book flights Porto - Madrid (06:20 - 08:40) then Madrid - Stockholm depart 14:30 at the same day (25 Jan), It's just because of my tight schedule, So guys do you know how often does Ryanair delay with those flights. is it risky ? I'm aware of the delay could be from the whether with 5 or even 10 hours but I really want to follow this itinerary.

Thanks in advance. I love you
nowandforever05
nowandforever05
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Back to top Go down

# Porto - Madrid, Madrid - Stockholm. SAME DAY, help !  Empty Re: # Porto - Madrid, Madrid - Stockholm. SAME DAY, help !

Post by ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 11:54

No i think that it will be ok....In Porto there is any several weather Smile you've got about 5 hours if you include when the check in will be closed at Barajas Airport. The Porto-Madrid flight will be the first one so ....2 delays must be possible from porto ATC for departure or technical fault.....but don't think about that Smile have a nice flight with RYANAIR
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
FR Veteran
FR Veteran

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

# Porto - Madrid, Madrid - Stockholm. SAME DAY, help !  Empty Re: # Porto - Madrid, Madrid - Stockholm. SAME DAY, help !

Post by nowandforever05 Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 12:20

It's so nice to hear about that Very Happy, thank you very much Alex..
nowandforever05
nowandforever05
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 19:15

You're Welcome Wink
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
FR Veteran
FR Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 14:21

Hey

Is it possible to know if your trip from OPO to MAD and to NYO was a success???????
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
FR Veteran
FR Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down