Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Not checking in on an outbound flight

5 posters

Go down

[solved]Not checking in on an outbound flight Empty [solved]Not checking in on an outbound flight

Post by Kilkenny Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 14:56

Hi all first time poster so go easy on me Wink

I booked a return flight for this weekend flying from Dublin into Liverpool on Sunday and returning on Monday. Due to personal reasons I had to book a flight into Birmingham on Friday night but I will still take the return flight I already booked from Liverpool. I have checked in on both the flight into Birmingham and the flight from Liverpool to Dublin but I am just wondering about the flight from Dublin to Liverpool. Obviously I wont be taking that flight now so I haven't checked in on it and was wondering will that cause problems on my return flight? Will they think I haven't gone and cancel my return? Or maybe it doesn't matter? Thanks for any help in this matter.
Anonymous
Kilkenny

Back to top Go down

[solved]Not checking in on an outbound flight Empty Re: [solved]Not checking in on an outbound flight

Post by EchoVictorOscar Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 15:49

Nope, Ryanair is a point-to-point airline. So essentially that means that when you book a 'return' flight you're really just booking two separate single way tickets. Not checking-in or turning up for your outbound flight doesn't affect your flight back, unlike other airlines.

Enjoy your flights Smile
EchoVictorOscar
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

[solved]Not checking in on an outbound flight Empty Re: [solved]Not checking in on an outbound flight

Post by Kilkennycat Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 15:58

Hey thanks for the reply Neil, appreciate it Smile
Kilkennycat
Kilkennycat
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVictorOscar Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 16:08

No problem. Welcome to the forum by the way. Feel free you use the 'Introduce yourself' section if you wish
EchoVictorOscar
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by joco88 Tue 3 May 2011 - 14:33

Hi everyone,

I am going to travel by Ryanair for the first time (I used to travel mostly by wizzair before.)
I've just completed the online check-in(s). I am going to have three flights within 5 days (Bratislava-Palma de Mallorca; Palma de Mallorca-Alicante; Alicante-Bratislava).
I have a question about this online process. "Outbound flight" titles are all checked (three-times). Is this a problem?

I am looking for your help.

Best wishes,

Jocó from Hungary
joco88
joco88
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Tue 3 May 2011 - 18:05

joco88 wrote:
I have a question about this online process. "Outbound flight" titles are all checked (three-times). Is this a problem?

I don't quite understand your question. Could you explain it more in detail ?
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by joco88 Wed 4 May 2011 - 1:35

Well, I've complete three check-in, so I received three boarding passes. I've chosen outbound flight option for each flight.
joco88
joco88
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gruenmann Wed 4 May 2011 - 10:37

You have only outboundflights, so that's ok. Ryanair don't care if you are going back the same way as you came Wink same like wizzair. just three single flights. good flights!
Gruenmann
Gruenmann
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by joco88 Wed 4 May 2011 - 12:51

Thank you for your reply!
As I realized outboundflight option doesn't make any sense. Just a little bit confusing.
joco88
joco88
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum