Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Prepaid MasterCard used to avoid EUR 6 payment fee

2 posters

Go down

US Prepaid MasterCard used to avoid EUR 6 payment fee Empty US Prepaid MasterCard used to avoid EUR 6 payment fee

Post by greenlakeguy Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 15:51

Does anyone know, if a "Prepaid MasterCard" based in the US is used to book online, will RyanAir's software recognize it and waive the EUR 6 payment fee? If anyone knows for sure, thanks for letting me know!
greenlakeguy
greenlakeguy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-26

Back to top Go down

US Prepaid MasterCard used to avoid EUR 6 payment fee Empty Re: US Prepaid MasterCard used to avoid EUR 6 payment fee

Post by HollandRyanair Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 18:46

greenlakeguy wrote:Does anyone know, if a "Prepaid MasterCard" based in the US is used to book online, will RyanAir's software recognize it and waive the EUR 6 payment fee? If anyone knows for sure, thanks for letting me know!

No they won't. It still is a Prepaid MasterCard right Wink ? Currency doesn't matter. Before I got my PMC (euro's) a friend of mine booked my flight with a US PMC. No payment fee at Ryanair, only the costs for converting euro prices into dollars.
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down