Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duplicate Booking Flight

Go down

Duplicate Booking Flight Empty Duplicate Booking Flight

Post by pavlos Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 17:36

Hi there,

Ryanair's website has wrongly double-booked my flight. I tried to book my flight for two persons and when I proceed to purchase my ticket ryainair's website was trying for a many many minutes to complete my booking and then...."your session has timed out" SO there was no booking. I was waiting just in case to receive any email confirmation but nothing appeard to my inbox. Every logically thinking person would go on and start over again the process for booking a flight. After 3 failed times to book my ticket and getting the same error ("session time out") ryanair decided to go on with my booking and let me PAY THEM and book my ticket SUCCESSFULLY! WELL DONE IT department of ryanair. I did a sort of Quality Assurance testing 4 times to complete a simple booking for 2 persons....and of course ryanair rewarded me with a double booking!!! YEAHHH WELL DONE! Bravo Ryanair...So, I have 2 bookings for 2 persons for the same flight and at the same time.
I just want to refund my money regarding the spare booking that ryanair's website wrongly did. Unless Ryanair will find a clone of me so that I will give him the spare ticket which is in my name Razz.

Ohhh I forgot to mention that it's been three days I am trying to communicate with Ryanair but no-one answered my calls. I am living in Cyprus so I called them at + 44 871 246 0002 (you know, rest of world call number)..Probably there are many complaints out there uh? Ok, I sent some emails as well through their contact form but still no response...what is going on? Do I have to send a fax as well? a carrier pigeon? or better create indian smoke signals???
pavlos
pavlos
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Duplicate Booking Flight Empty Re: Duplicate Booking Flight

Post by pavlos Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 20:20

Still no news or call answer from ryanair regarding my issue...

The only positive apsect is that I have the right and the ability to officially denounce them.
pavlos
pavlos
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum