Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messages on RYANAIR - LIVE FLIGHT INFORMATION page.

2 posters

Go down

Messages on RYANAIR - LIVE FLIGHT INFORMATION page. Empty Messages on RYANAIR - LIVE FLIGHT INFORMATION page.

Post by Globemaster Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 15:59

This is an example of what appears on the page:-

DEPARTURE FLIGHT ROUTE ARRIVAL STATUS

1235 FR2195 TAMPERE - LONDON STANSTED 1330 CANCELLED

cancelled due to london stansted snow closed eta : 1330 REBOOK/REFUND

This TYPE of message appears many times on the page - what exactly does it mean ???????

If you are reading this post soon after the time of posting then go to the info page and you'll see what I mean.
Globemaster
Globemaster
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Messages on RYANAIR - LIVE FLIGHT INFORMATION page. Empty Re: Messages on RYANAIR - LIVE FLIGHT INFORMATION page.

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:47

stansted and luton airport was closed at times due to snow today.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Messages on RYANAIR - LIVE FLIGHT INFORMATION page. Empty Re: Messages on RYANAIR - LIVE FLIGHT INFORMATION page.

Post by Globemaster Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 21:51

Thanks R/F - I had noted the snow problems at the airports. I was trying to point out the fact that there was another ETA given on a cancelled flight. My example was not the best as the two times given were 1330. I went to change my example but the other cancellations had disappeared off the Live Info page. Earlier examples showed ... say ....scheduled time of arrival 0925 on the first line and then on the second line it read : cancelled due to london stansted snow closed eta :1215 REBOOK/REFUND. There were several flights on the screen with different times given on the first and second lines.

Very confusing if you are a passenger or someone heading out to pick-up someone !!! Maybe there is another explanation for the time on the second line ???

If there are more days with similar problems perhaps the same sort of info will be displayed and you will be able to see it then.

JK
Globemaster
Globemaster
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum