Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ryanair

5 posters

Go down

My Ryanair Empty My Ryanair

Post by atoutprix Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 19:00

Ryanair today (23 Dec) announced that its “My Ryanair” customer registration service is now live on the Ryanair.com website. All Ryanair customers can now create their own personal profile and securely store their personal details online, which will help them to make faster bookings and check-in quicker online via the Ryanair.com website.

Customers who sign up for “My Ryanair” will be able to access new business and family services when they are launched in spring 2014, followed by Ryanair’s new mobile app and tailored country-specific websites, as Ryanair continues to improve its industry leading service for its 81m customers.

Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is delighted to launch our “My Ryanair” customer registration service on the Ryanair.com website, allowing our customers to securely store their personal details online which will ensure speedier bookings and check-in services, as well as future access to our business and family products currently in development. Over 10,000 customers have already availed of the service since it was launched last Thursday. We wish all of our customers a very happy Christmas and look forward to rolling out further improvements in the New Year.”

Read more :

http://www.ryanair.com/ie/news/my-ryanair-customer-registration-service-goes-live-on-website
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

My Ryanair Empty Re: My Ryanair

Post by Ryanflyer13 Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 21:50

tried to create a profile twice, not working...
Ryanflyer13
Ryanflyer13
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 22:10

Didn't they tell you what was wrong ?
At my first try, they told me the chosen password was too long (must be more than 8 but less than 16 signs).
At the second time, with a shorter password, it was OK.
Try again !
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by symonsj Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 14:02

I could register only by adding a faulty telephone number; it didn't accept my real number, probably because the site expected another digit.
symonsj
symonsj
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 14:14

You have to write the phone number that you would use when calling it from a foreign country.
For instance, if you live in Brussels, it's 02/xxx.xx.xx. When calling from out of Belgium, it's 00 32 2xxxxxxx - the 0 is omitted.
Same with a mobile phone number.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Thu 26 Dec 2013 - 14:16

I have just completed a booking using "My Ryanair" - it's easy and fast !
(Login is at the top right, when beginning the booking after the flights have been selected)
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mikebond Sat 28 Dec 2013 - 10:45

atoutprix wrote:You have to write the phone number that you would use when calling it from a foreign country.
For instance, if you live in Brussels, it's 02/xxx.xx.xx. When calling from out of Belgium, it's 00 32 2xxxxxxx - the 0 is omitted.
Same with a mobile phone number.

I have been trying to create a MyRyanair profile since this function was launched, but I never managed to do what the system was expecting from me. I always get a message saying "Contact info is missing or incorrect" or a blank page. Sometimes the pages reloads and some of my input is lost.
Italian mobile numbers start with a 3 and the provider code has 3 digits (e.g. 340-xxxxxxx), unlike what the Ryanair page shows (20-xxxxxxx). I have also tried to substitute my provider's code 340 with the 20 code suggested by Ryanair, but to no avail. I have also tried with my French mobile number (by omitting the 0, so: 7-xxxxxxxx), and with a fake number, but the result was always the same.
I have created a shorter password than my original one, as someone suggested in this thread. Still nothing.
I have written a post on Ryanair's twitter profile and don't know what else I should do. Any advice?
Thank you!

UPDATE: Removing the last digit of my phone number solved the issue, but of course it's not a good solution...
mikebond
mikebond
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mikebond Sat 28 Dec 2013 - 11:19

It's still weird that turning my Italian 10-digit number into a 9-digit one worked, but writing a normal 9-digit French number (usually a 10-digit one, becomes 9-digit by omitting the initial 0) didn't seem to work. Anyway, I was surprised to see I finally managed to register, because I didn't see any message on the web page (like "Your profile has been successfully created") but only received a confirmation mail. Afterwards, I could restore my 10-digit Italian number. It was a real pain!
mikebond
mikebond
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sebbivism Sun 29 Dec 2013 - 20:45

Why haven't they made MyRyanair avaliable from the start page? It's pretty confusing to launch a service that will make it "even faster" to book tickets, but they don't put a link to the service at the start page - a login button is shown first when you are in the booking process... That is really bad!
sebbivism
sebbivism
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Sun 12 Jan 2014 - 16:37

Michael O'Leary in

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/oleary-reveals-ryanairgoogle-plan-to-change-how-we-buy-tickets-forever-29907730.html

"With the launch of My Ryanair, we''l be doing more individual marketing.

"We'll build individual profiles for each passenger. We'll know how often you fly, where you fly, who you fly with and we'll design individual packages for you.

"For example, if you fly business 12 times a year, we'll say something like, "If you fly 13 times, here's a free ticket for your wife.'"

O'Leary also said that Ryanair's new website would include a slick 'Farefinder' feature, whereby customers can look at graphs on each route, showing the days with the cheapest flights over the coming 60 days.

"We own the 81 million price-sensitive people or people who live around our airports in Europe, so we now have to go after the 20 million or 30 million people, the people who'd say, 'I'd rather pay €20 or €30 more to fly Aer Lingus,'" he said.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Wed 19 Feb 2014 - 13:57

Ryanair has claimed to have had 700,000 sign-ups for its new online customer profile service in just two months.
'My Ryanair' was among a raft of consumer-friendly changes the airline has made or is planning for its website as it promises a greater focus on customer service.
Customers who sign up will also get access to new business and family services and receive personalised fare offers and news tailored to their requirements when they are launched in the summer.
Kenny Jacobs, Ryanair’s first chief marketing officer who joined from MoneySupermarket in January, said: “My Ryanair is one of the key building blocks of our digital marketing strategy.

- See more at: http://www.travolution.co.uk/articles/2014/02/19/7569/ryanair-customers-flock-to-sign-up-for-more-personalised-service.html#sthash.Y8P2NOUN.dpuf
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down