Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan air and lost items

3 posters

Go down

Ryan air and lost items Empty Ryan air and lost items

Post by Catwoman Thu 2 Jul 2015 - 17:34

I've joined this forum as I find it a bit frustrating that it's not possible to contact Ryanair directly about lost items, instead we're told to contact the airport(s).

I lost a little (40x20mm) silver brooch of a cat on 18th June 2015, possibly on Ryanair flight FR3208 at 21:30 and hold out little hope of it being recovered - it was worth approx £150 but of much higher sentimental value. The cabin crew on my return flight suggested that it may have been handed in once the plane had returned to Manchester but obviously I don't have any details for that flight, which just adds to the frustration Sad
Catwoman
Catwoman
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Ryan air and lost items Empty Re: Ryan air and lost items

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 24 Jul 2015 - 4:29

lost possibly on a Ryanair flight... needle in a haystack .. hope you are re-united unless your a city fan then uniteds not appropriate haha jokes  its the Airports ground/handling agents  you should contact.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 1:23

Catwoman wrote:I've joined this forum as I find it a bit frustrating that it's not possible to contact Ryanair directly about lost items, instead we're told to contact the airport(s).

I lost a little (40x20mm) silver brooch of a cat on 18th June 2015, possibly on Ryanair flight FR3208 at 21:30 and hold out little hope of it being recovered - it was worth approx £150 but of much higher sentimental value.  The cabin crew on my return flight suggested that it may have been handed in once the plane had returned to Manchester but obviously I don't have any details for that flight, which just adds to the frustration  Sad

We have a new forum. You can ask your question at http://ryanairforum.com/viewforum.php?f=5
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down