Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLINE CHECK-IN

4 posters

Go down

ONLINE CHECK-IN Empty ONLINE CHECK-IN

Post by user 78 Sun 12 Oct 2008 - 0:46

Hello! I ve got a problem with my online check-in cause my previous email address (which I used to book flight) expired last week? What can I do in order to change it?
user 78
user 78
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

ONLINE CHECK-IN Empty Re: ONLINE CHECK-IN

Post by stevestrac Sun 12 Oct 2008 - 3:11

A few things here.........

Did you print out a copy of either the confirmation page or your e-mail confirmation.

Secondly, I believe, when you check-in ON-LINE and submit the e-mail address you booked with (your old one that has expired) it should be no problem, as how many people (apart from the person who booked it) will know that reference number 123456 (for example) will tally to abc@xyz.com email address for a flight from x to z.

On the left hand side of the site's page click Manage My Booking and input your confirmation number and either input the card number you booked with or the email address you booked with and everything should appear as normal. As such you should not have the need to change it, except if you want the Ryanair deals to come through and that will need to wait until your next booking.
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by user 78 Sun 12 Oct 2008 - 16:00

thank you very much for your fast answer!
user 78
user 78
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanair88 Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 22:01

Ive got some problems with on-line checking! I have just tried to check-in online as we are flying to Birmingham in 4 days time but it is not working! It says: your itinerary wasnt found or the session has expired.. any help? or anyone has the same problems???? thanks a lot
Ryanair88
Ryanair88
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by stevestrac Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 0:11

Their system, may be experiencing a high level of useage, with the offer of £1 flights. Suggestions I can offer, try one of the other option to check-in, there are now 3 options available. Next double check spellings of e-mail address and most definately your confirmation number, a 1 might be an I or O a 0, Just some suggestions off the top of my head.
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanair88 Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 1:33

stevestrac wrote:Their system, may be experiencing a high level of useage, with the offer of £1 flights. Suggestions I can offer, try one of the other option to check-in, there are now 3 options available. Next double check spellings of e-mail address and most definately your confirmation number, a 1 might be an I or O a 0, Just some suggestions off the top of my head.

hello, thank you for your answer. I know where the problem is! I always use just one e-mail to book all my flights with Ryanair - look at my flights I booked (will not explain why I booked so many as it would take a lot of time to explain) - every line means a different reference number

2 return flights from Katowice to Birmingham THURSDAY - SATURDAY
travellers: Daniel and Lada

1 flight from Katowice to Brum on SATURDAY
traveller: Daniel

1 flight from Brum to Katowice on MONDAY
traveller: Daniel

1 return flight from Katowice to Birmingham SATURDAY - MONDAY
traveller: Ladik

1 return flight from Katowice to Brum SATURDAY - MONDAY
traveller: Laura (Lada cant travell so had to buy a new return flights for 80 Euro for Laura :-)

I wanted to check-in online but I just cant do it as only Daniel and Laura want to fly to Brum on Saturday and come back on Monday. When I tried to check-in on-line for the first two return flights it was ok, but I cant check-in for any flights booked later! (that I actually need!) I think thats because the system has got several reference numbers and it just doesnt know what to do! - you know, the same credit card, the same e-mail and the same route used... so that should be the problem because otherwise the check-in of the first flights wouldnt work either... Any suggestions??? Can I cancel the flights I dont want to fly somehow online as it could possibly help me? I havnt got much time really as Im quite busy working too at the moment.. Thanks Surprised
Ryanair88
Ryanair88
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by stevestrac Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 7:11

I would suggest you use, option 2 on the on-line check-in, whereby, you insert confirmation number, e-mail and route, rather than the inputting your card number option, this may avoid the system getting confused with the card number bookings.
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanair88 Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 9:11

stevestrac wrote:I would suggest you use, option 2 on the on-line check-in, whereby, you insert confirmation number, e-mail and route, rather than the inputting your card number option, this may avoid the system getting confused with the card number bookings.

Thank you very much!!! Its working perfectly now... Very Happy
Ryanair88
Ryanair88
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by 6333t Wed 29 Apr 2009 - 0:01

Hi,

I have a question,
We are traveling with three people from Bremen (Weeze) to Alghero. I didn't know how to book online, so I was testing a bit. I did this with the wrong advanced passanger information. Now I'm checked in, with a incorrect document type, document number, and date of expiry. Could anyone tell me how to revers this? And if not, what is the cheapest way out? I'm really worried.

Thank's in advance
6333t
6333t
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down