Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FR in Italy

3 posters

Go down

FR in Italy Empty FR in Italy

Post by atoutprix Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 12:55

Michaël Cowley, deputy Chief excecutive :
Italy is to become one of the biggest FR markets in the medium term.
From 11 % of the total business, Italy is expected to rise to 17 % in the FY 2009-2010.
With the opening of another 5 Italian bases over the next 3 years.

At present, UK is 35 % of the total business, against 12 % for Germany, 12 % for Ireland, 11 % for Italy and 8-9 % for Spain.

http://news.morningstar.com/newsnet/ViewNews.aspx?article=/DJ/200902020816DOWJONESDJONLINE000269_univ.xml
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

FR in Italy Empty Re: FR in Italy

Post by amnesia Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 19:34

heh, I'm curious where do they want to open that 5 bases? OK, let's say Venice, Ciampino and somewhere in alps like Turin, but I think 7 bases and 4 opened last months would be enought. No more space in my opinion. But in my only
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 0:46

amnesia wrote:heh, I'm curious where do they want to open that 5 bases? OK, let's say Venice, Ciampino and somewhere in alps like Turin, but I think 7 bases and 4 opened last months would be enought. No more space in my opinion. But in my only

IMHO Italy [...and Malta too] will become the "new bridge" from north/center Europe to Middle East / North [...and maybe center...] Africa / Greece and I don't know which other places in Asia.
Remember "where" will play next FIFA world cup...remember "where" business are growing up [...Arabic Emirates, for example]...and final, please remember that MOL wanna buy other airplanes for enlarge the FR in Italy 870117 park air.

2 new big realities in Italy are Trapani and Cagliari HUBs, where is so difficult to find empty FR flights...and cheap prices if not in "Special Offer" days.
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: