Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

airline/aircraft games

2 posters

Go down

airline/aircraft games Empty airline/aircraft games

Post by amnesia Tue 7 Apr 2009 - 23:38

I've just wondered if your hobby of flying and visiting places has evolved somehow? In my example my girlfriend said I'm too involved in airlines, schedules, airports and destinatmions in any meanings. And several days ago I've found another so called "time eater" which is online airline manager Very Happy There probable are few but I choose Airline Mogul. Nice game with very simple rules. You have some planes at start, renting gates, choosing destinations, choosing what plane should fly there (some of them may be out of distance, or out of time available), prices and let's go Very Happy Amount of passengers depends on popularity of each airport and if anything else operating this route already.
So has anyone any experience with airplanes/airlines oriented games? Or maybe somebody is playing in airline mogul already? Wink

I've started few days ago and am in 474 private world. It's covering all the world from biggest to smallest (up to 1000 pax operated annually) airports. Have 4x A-320 (we've started with those planes), 1x Super S-580 (2 more ordered), 3x BAe-146-200 (2 more ordered). My first base was Madrid, today started Luton which is not giving me as much profit as I'd like. So I think I open another bases in Barcelona and Fiumicino very soon Very Happy There are about 10 players in our world, so it's easy to me to learn main rules there. We even have so called "Nova airlines" based in Stansted which (by it's destinations) seemingly has something like a Ryanair company model Wink
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

airline/aircraft games Empty Re: airline/aircraft games

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 17:46

I fly online using FSX(microsoft) its a multiplayer game and is a great training aid for a future pilot or atc,
i fly the ryanair livery of course Very Happy
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum