Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is anyone going to charleroi from dublin soon? or vice versa

2 posters

Go down

is anyone going to charleroi from dublin soon? or vice versa Empty is anyone going to charleroi from dublin soon? or vice versa

Post by bulby09 Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 17:53

I was in brussels last weekend but i did something very silly. i left something very important behind in charleroi airport.
i have been in touch with them and they have found what i left behind but are not willing to send it back and i have been onto fedex and they are qouting me a ridiculous price.

so... i'm loooking for someone with a kind heart, that will be in charleroi over the next while, to maybe pick it up for me from the lost and found.

it's nothing illegal or ropey, it's just one of them things that's poxy when you lose it. a kind reward will ensue for anyone that could help out

thanks a lot..
bulby09
bulby09
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

is anyone going to charleroi from dublin soon? or vice versa Empty Re: is anyone going to charleroi from dublin soon? or vice versa

Post by RyanAdmin Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 22:36

I will close this topic; It is forbidden to cary something on an Ryanair plane that is not yours, and that you didn't know what it is.

If it's really important for you, pay for the shipping or buy yourself a 10euro fare to CRL.
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum