Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Booking System

5 posters

Go down

New Booking System Empty New Booking System

Post by RyanAdmin Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 2:08

Ryanair.com Now Available

The new Ryanair.com is now up and running ahead of schedule, below are some of the new enhancements for customers:

The increased processing power of the new system will improve website speed, especially during peak booking periods.

The Flight Change facility is now available up to 4 hours prior to departure at discounted rates.

The Online Check-In period is extended to 5 days before travel - customers can now check-in for both flights at the same time.

The Online Check-in system has been simplified and is now available in 8 languages.

Priority Boarding, items of checked baggage, musical instrument and sports, equipment can be purchased online up to 4 hours
prior to flight departure at discounted rates.

Fares including non optional taxes, fees and charges are now displayed on the Flight Select page,

We have added a Manage My Booking section where customers can retrieve, review, change and add additional services to their
booking at the online discounted rates.

there is improved website accessibility for vision impaired customers.

Many further website enhancements will be added over the coming months such as:

Dynamic packaging - the ability to create tailor made flight, car and hotel packages online.

The introduction of 3D Secure to further enhance payment security for customers.

Ryanair would like to thank all our customers for their patience during this transition period and we look forward to continuing to offer the lowest fares on our new improved website.

Book Now - http://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/FRSearch.aspx

Manage My Booking - https://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/FRManageBooking.aspx

Check-In Online - https://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/FRSecurity.aspx
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

New Booking System Empty Re: New Booking System

Post by atoutprix Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 11:01

It works ! I have just checked-in for my next flights, on thursday.
You can now do the web checking 5 days before the flight (in place of 2) and, if you wish, do the check-in for the return flight at the same time.
They now ask you what are your nationality and your birth date, in addition to the usual details of your passport.
On-line check-in is available in 8 languages, amongst which : Dutch, German, French, and of course English.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 13:49

atoutprix wrote:It works ! I have just checked-in for my next flights, on thursday.
You can now do the web checking 5 days before the flight (in place of 2) and, if you wish, do the check-in for the return flight at the same time.
They now ask you what are your nationality and your birth date, in addition to the usual details of your passport.
On-line check-in is available in 8 languages, amongst which : Dutch, German, French, and of course English.

Can you check-in a return flight, even if the return is over more than 5 days?

Other available languages: Spanish, Swedish
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 13:55

As for the return flight, I presume it also must be within the five days - it says that you can check-in 5 days before the flight, I guess you can't do it if the return flight is more than 5 days away - but I am not sure.
I nearly always come back the same day - thus, it must be somebody else that tries it and tells us !
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairboy Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 14:33

Hello !!

I'm back here! I've seen this new " booking system " too ! But something is interesting ;
If you visit the " Web check-in link ", you'll see new destinations from Brussels S.Charleroi ( CRL ) : Bratislava, Salzburg, Stockholm, Riga, Poznan, Gdansk, Krakow, Marrakesh, Palma mallor and Santander ! So, 10 new routes from CRL ??!! These new routes only appear on the check-in link. You won't find them on the booking system. Absolutely great...

remark : i'm flying to BGY from CRL tomorrow ( one day-trip ).
Ryanairboy
Ryanairboy
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 14:44

Have a nice trip to Orio al Serio !
Speaking of the RYR website, it seems it is not yet fully operational - for instance, no flights CRL-BGY in july/august, which is clearly not true (at least, I hope so !). I have read on Pprune that the site will be really in order only tomorrow morning...
An interesting possibility seems to have disappeared : before the changes, by going on "Find the lowest fares", you could see at once the fares for 20 consecutive days for the requested destination. Now, by clicking on "my travel dates are flexible", you get only six days fares at a time : on the given date, three days before and two days after...
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 15:09

atoutprix wrote:
An interesting possibility seems to have disappeared : before the changes, by going on "Find the lowest fares", you could see at once the fares for 20 consecutive days for the requested destination. Now, by clicking on "my travel dates are flexible", you get only six days fares at a time : on the given date, three days before and two days after...

Yes, I had already seen that. That was the option I most liked from the Ryanair website.

It's a pity that they removed this option. I think it's easyer to find lowest fares in the list (older system) then in a week view (new system).

That the prices on the new system are "All inclusive" is not totaly true. You have to select a flight, and THEN you see the all inclusive price. JUST LIKE BEFORE...

I prefer the old booking system.
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairboy Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 15:15

Yes, i've noticed it ! But, this unavaibility to book a flight to BGY next July is maybe for the following reason : they didn't already organized the flights timetables. And, what about the new destinations? It seems to be true...'cos we've been told, a few weeks earlier, that RIX, BTS, RAK, ....had to be announced from the CRL- network...Let's hope there'll be a press release about these good news tomorrow...
Ryanairboy
Ryanairboy
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 15:30

Ryanairboy wrote:Yes, i've noticed it ! But, this unavaibility to book a flight to BGY next July is maybe for the following reason : they didn't already organized the flights timetables.

The summer flights were available before the closure, I check them routinely every week or so, and I actually have a flight to BGY already booked next july... I think the new website still has some bugs that will be progressively corrected.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 20:44

It seems the new booking system experiences some troubles at the moment; Ryanair people are working on it and expect to have it rectified this evening or to-morrow:
http://www.easybourse.com/bourse-actualite/marches/ryanair-continues-to-work-on-website-software-glitches-403187
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

New Booking System Empty email address change

Post by joy emme Thu 2 Apr 2009 - 16:57

I need to change my email with you. ahhhh!!!!! I have not got all day. Where do I go to please.
Anonymous
joy emme

Back to top Go down

Post by angie61 Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 22:51

i cant check my booking on my manage my booking just said erro
angie61
angie61
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 16:26

Just tried it works ok for me - make sure you have added the correct email address/date/destination or try a different browser.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down