Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for repeated fare searches on Ryanair.com or Azuon

Go down

Help for repeated fare searches on Ryanair.com or Azuon Empty Help for repeated fare searches on Ryanair.com or Azuon

Post by dohouch Tue 16 Mar 2010 - 10:10

I want to fly DUB-BIQ early June, can someone guide me as to how to avoid entering the same data each time I open either Ryanair.com or with Azuon. I got the following somewhere on this forum but have not been able to use it.  
 "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Azuon\Routes\RyanairI have no choice but inserting my few favourite routes in .
 Command line arguments added. This is for advanced users and testing. E.g. you can start azuon in command prompt (or add parameters in the properties of its EXE file) with something likeazuon -org gro,bcn -dst bgy -on 20/09/2009 -return -multileg true or if you want it hard core

azuon -org gro -dst bgy -since 20/9 -until 20/10 -forcemultileg true -return -twowayfares 3 7 -search -export results.csv -close

Most parameters are self-explanatory.

"C:\Program Files\Azuon 1.1 20 Oct9\bin\Azuon.exe"

azuon -org dub -dst mad -since 26/2 -until 10/3 -return -twowayfares 3 7 -search -export results.csv -close
 So it would be DUB-BIQ  out on 2 June 2010 and back 16 June 2010, I'm flexible, duration of stay 7 days.  Need to travel on out and back on Wednesdays, for work reasons, but getting results for all days in between is not a problem. (Actually going to northern Spain)
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum