Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passport date of birth wrong on online check-in

2 posters

Go down

Passport date of birth wrong on online check-in Empty Passport date of birth wrong on online check-in

Post by Liane Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 11:31

Eeek, just as I pressed the button that says 'you can't change anything pass this point' I saw my date of birth flash before my eyes as a month earlier (I hate those drop down menus). I have noticed on my boarding card that there is no reference to the passport, but there is a barcode? Does this barcode hold this information if so will I be let on the aeroplane? HELP MERCI!
Liane
Liane
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Passport date of birth wrong on online check-in Empty Re: Passport date of birth wrong on online check-in

Post by Liane Tue 7 Sep 2010 - 12:38

Sorted! I rang them up, only had to wait about 6 minutes, they changed it free of charge. All I have to do now is reprint the boarding passes. I loooove Ryanair, why people have a problem I have no idea.
Liane
Liane
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Passport date of birth wrong on online check-in Empty Re: Passport date of birth wrong on online check-in

Post by Irishwhite Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 23:45

Correct. It doesn't appear on your boarding pass - neither does the passport number. I doubt very much if it shows up in the barcode.
Irishwhite
Irishwhite
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Liane Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 13:29

I rang Ryanair and they say that the information is on the barcode.?
Liane
Liane
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishwhite Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 19:31

OK. I'm going through DUB on Saturday week. I'll have a good luck at the screen at Security to see if it shows the DOB (on the screen).
Irishwhite
Irishwhite
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down