Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong month of birth on Online Check in

4 posters

Go down

Wrong month of birth on Online Check in Empty Wrong month of birth on Online Check in

Post by larascassa Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 14:31

Guys, I'm trying to call Ryanair but unfortunately my landline phone doesn't allow me to call their Italian number or the Rest of the World one.
Here's my problem: I'm not sure to have entered my D.o.B. right (one month erlier) even if I checked it 1000 times before press "Check-in" on the Online Check In, all the other fields should be ok. Is there a possibility that they refuse to let me board the plane? Do they check those kind of things carefully or not? I'm a bit scared as there is no way to check it myself from my computer and no way to call them from my phone.

Thanks!
larascassa
larascassa
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Wrong month of birth on Online Check in Empty Re: Wrong month of birth on Online Check in

Post by atoutprix Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 16:22

The date of birth does not appear on the boarding pass.
The boarding gate agent will look at your passport or identity card just to check that the name is the same as the name on the boarding pass.
It is highly unlikely that he will check further - I have never seen it happen ...
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Wrong month of birth on Online Check in Empty Re: Wrong month of birth on Online Check in

Post by JohnnySweeedish Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 20:00

as dr house said: Everybody lies.. especially this guy which put comment above.

ALL details must be correct on your boarding pass, You can't see it but it's in BARCODE Wink

so if you have plans how to plan 6o gbp then better call ROW - ASAP- line and correct before your flt .. or forget about it and prepare cash at apt Wink
JohnnySweeedish
JohnnySweeedish
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 20:33

No need to be insulting. Please watch your language, FR starter.
I am not a liar. I just gave my opinion, and I confirm it's highly unlikely that the gate agent will check the date of birth.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Wrong month of birth on Online Check in Empty dob

Post by JohnnySweeedish Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 20:56

atoutprix wrote: No need to be insulting. Please watch your language, FR starter.
I am not a liar. I just gave my opinion, and I confirm it's highly unlikely that the gate agent will check the date of birth.

oh C' mon who said that?

now You know how pax will feel when SHE or He pay an EXTRA cash at APT, plz never ever advice them to LEAVE it as it is!! if SHE / HE has enough time to correct this SIMPLE mistake before flt - DO IT !!

p.s. I really like dr House Wink he's cool.

JohnnySweeedish
JohnnySweeedish
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 10:42

You like dr house- no offense meant-who is it and what is the reference to this person for Shocked
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down