Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool - Rhodes and Kos £10.99 each way.

2 posters

Go down

Liverpool - Rhodes and Kos £10.99 each way. Empty Liverpool - Rhodes and Kos £10.99 each way.

Post by photon Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 11:05

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Ryanair advertise flights to Rhodes and Kos for just £10.99 each way beginning 25th March to the end of march. I think they're introductory flights for new routes to greece at the beginning of the March 25th.

Basically it is possible today to get a return to either greek islands for £32 with the admin charge, or £22 without. Taking note that the normal fare with any airline and rightly so would be at least £90 return for the 3600 round trip.
Unfortunately I have ibiza booked during that week and work commitment when I return, so I'll have to wait a few days to check the price action for April. Greek is a country I haven't yet visited and one that I would like to .

Equivalent fares can be found at LBA and perhaps more around europe, so check carefully and book if you like flying for free.

photon
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Rhodes and Kos £10.99 each way. Empty Re: Liverpool - Rhodes and Kos £10.99 each way.

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 12:07

photon wrote:I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Ryanair advertise flights to Rhodes and Kos for just £10.99 each way beginning 25th March to the end of march. I think they're introductory flights for new routes to greece at the beginning of the March 25th.

Basically it is possible today to get a return to either greek islands for £32 with the admin charge, or £22 without. Taking note that the normal fare with any airline and rightly so would be at least £90 return for the 3600 round trip.
Unfortunately I have ibiza booked during that week and work commitment when I return, so I'll have to wait a few days to check the price action for April. Greek is a country I haven't yet visited and one that I would like to .

Equivalent fares can be found at LBA and perhaps more around europe, so check carefully and book if you like flying for free.

Just my luck i'm booked 28-29th march .. I would have booked those flights Mad for under £22 return lol well worth a visit.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Rhodes and Kos £10.99 each way. Empty Re: Liverpool - Rhodes and Kos £10.99 each way.

Post by photon Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 12:39

Hi Ryanairflyer

Have you considered travelling to stansted for flights to greece for early April? Paphos is showing £10.99 for early April, flights are once weekly however!!

I'd sit on a seat of nails all the way to Rhodes if ryanair could extend those £10.99er's to april.
photon
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 13:05

Cyprus or Greece Cool been to both and great places to visit- April /May time would be ideal for me. fingers crossed hey bounce

if i can get £7 flight liverpool to derry to stansted hey stansted is ok lol.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down