Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem: Itinerary received but reference number not working

+7
crystal cy
Gintare
ste savage
hiroyoro
dragonjack
krista_janae
antlers
11 posters

Go down

Problem: Itinerary received but reference number not working Empty Problem: Itinerary received but reference number not working

Post by antlers Mon 21 May 2012 - 13:18

Hey guys,

I bought a ticket last night from RyanAir for a RT Malmo-London for tomorrow. I received an email confirmation with a reservation number and my name on it, but there's no flight details, and the payment details says 0.00. I used the reservation number on their site's "manage my booking" but the itinerary's reservation number doesn't match to any itineraries I guess.

Has the payment gone through? I know the itinerary says 0.00, but I gave them my credit card number, and RyanAir is quite dodgy so I don't know if they'll end up charging me for the ticket anyway.

I tried calling them, but they haven't answered my phone calls, I ran out of phone credit trying to get them on the line, and the flight is tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I go to the airport, they'll tell me I don't have a seat (and then end up charging me).

Any experiences/advice?
antlers
antlers
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-21

Back to top Go down

Problem: Itinerary received but reference number not working Empty Re: Problem: Itinerary received but reference number not working

Post by krista_janae Tue 22 May 2012 - 14:10

A few people are experiencing this same issue, if that helps... :/
krista_janae
krista_janae
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Problem: Itinerary received but reference number not working Empty Re: Problem: Itinerary received but reference number not working

Post by dragonjack Tue 22 May 2012 - 21:51

going through the same problem here, even tried on another 2 computers and had a friend from it in work try it, he's convinced the site isn't working properly. i've been trying for over a week even spoke to an adviser on the phone and was told to delete cookies which i did to no avail. my first and last time with these unless i get some satisfaction.. Mad
dragonjack
dragonjack
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by hiroyoro Tue 22 May 2012 - 23:55

I'm having the exact same problem. Got an email saying no itinerary, zero charges and a booking reference that doesn't work when I try to log in to "manage my booking". Looks like they have charged me for it though.
hiroyoro
hiroyoro
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ste savage Wed 23 May 2012 - 9:55

im having the same problem with online check in, tried different browsers and computers and keeps saying that my details dont match, i fly on sunday and theres no way im paying extra for a boarding pass at the airport,
ste savage
ste savage
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gintare Wed 23 May 2012 - 11:29

Hi, everyone. I was glad to see I am not alone in this problem.
I booked a flight from Paphos to Kaunas, but the payment did not go through. In my card bill, there is no charge for a reservation, but I still received an itinerary... Also, unable to retrieve to my booking to add baggage etc.

I noticed in other forums that people had been experiencing this kind of problem for a long time. This is not smth new for Ryanair. I don't understand why they do not explain this in their FAQ.

PLEASE anyone who has had this issue solved post how it works. Are we supposed to just wait?
I am willing to go buy a ticket from another airline which is way more expensive but has never let me down. HOWEVER, even that I can't do because I am afraid Ryanair will charge me with the ticket eventually. I am also kind of hoping they will charge because the flight date suits me so well. I just need to know what to do.
Ryanair has not responded to a single email...
Gintare
Gintare
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal cy Wed 30 May 2012 - 6:37

I had the same experience last night. I called service No. in Britain, Ireland, and No. for non-listed countries- Either busy or can't get thru. And i sent emails/complaint online. Ridicullously, no response at all.
Surprised to see, it's a common problem for so many people and RYANAIR should repond ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crystal cy
crystal cy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sgespada Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 9:32

I have the same problem with the checking online. It is not working properly... It's their fault, not ours. Ryanair should take care of all of us, and it doesn't!!! Now I'm angry and upset and I don't want to spend more money on phone calls...
How did you solve it? I' m flying 4th June and I'm thinking in bringing to the airport desk screen printouts. Do u think that they will charge me with the boarding pass expenses? How did you do it?
sgespada
sgespada
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by darebt Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 1:50

Hi,

I registered on this forum because I am having the exact same problem. Any news? I see that some members had this problem several days ago. Has anything been sorted out, has your card been charged?

Thanks.
darebt
darebt
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by canaksoy Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 20:08

Hi all,
the same here between Kos - Pisa...

So, at least any one here who had this problem days ago could tell what was the real thing happened indeed?
U had been really charged even though itinerary says "total paid: 0 €" kinda shits?

Many thanks
canaksoy
canaksoy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wouter Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 11:13

Did you book with 2 flight searching screens open? I saw it with a friend of mine, he had 2 screens open: 1 for booking the flight and the other one for searching other flights. When he filled in everything in the booking screen, he reaches the page with 0,00 EUR paid, but with reference number.

I think, if you recognise this story, you should book with just one Ryanair screen opened on your computer. I just booked flights, and everything went fine.
Wouter
Wouter
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by hiroyoro Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 18:26

Ryaniar just emailed me to say the booking failed and I have not been charged.
hiroyoro
hiroyoro
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by darebt Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 0:30

hiroyoro wrote:Ryaniar just emailed me to say the booking failed and I have not been charged.

Same here.
darebt
darebt
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down