Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost confirmation

4 posters

Go down

lost confirmation Empty lost confirmation

Post by merve Sat 31 May 2008 - 17:35

hi all,
I am new to ryan air and have just bought my very 1st ticket. It has been more than 2 hours and I have still not received my confirmation e-mail and I have failed to print the page that reads my confirmation no. right after I bought my ticket online.
Do you know any number that I can call from Turkey so that I can ask for my confirmation code.
thnks for helping. mrv
merve
merve
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

lost confirmation Empty Re: lost confirmation

Post by atoutprix Sat 31 May 2008 - 18:43

Your e-mail reservation message can still arrive, it sometimes arrives a few hours later - but it's a fact that, sometimes (rarely), it never arrives.
There is a phone number you can call from Turkey, but only monday to friday from 09.00 to 17.45 GMT (english speaking):
+ 353 1 249 7791

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/faqs.php?sect=CONTACT&div=call_ctr

When you make a reservation, even if you don't print the page, always make a note of the confirmation number : it can be most useful.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

lost confirmation Empty Lost confirmation number

Post by kikoo79 Wed 9 Jul 2008 - 14:52

Hello everyone,

I need help please. I booked a flight on Ryanair website but had a problem witht the confirmation page: I thus do not have my confirmation number, and the e-mail I indicated was wrong! (I know it's stupid but it happened after a loooong working day lol) affraid

Can I board in Stansted, just showing my ID card, or the Bank car I used to pay my flight?

Thanks a lot! cheers
kikoo79
kikoo79
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Wed 9 Jul 2008 - 22:43

In my view, it all depends if your reservation was really made, or not.
If yes, your credit card account has been debited, perhaps you can ask your bank ?
If your reservation has been entered, I think that your can get your boarding pass by just showing your ID at the check-in desk (but it's a long time since I last checked at an airport desk).
Anyway, if I were you, I would phone the Ryanair call center and ask what they think about it ...
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Ryanland Thu 10 Jul 2008 - 9:23

kikoo79 wrote:Can I board in Stansted, just showing my ID card, or the Bank car I used to pay my flight?

Technically, it is no problem to check you in with you only showing an ID card. So if you have selected Airport Check-in while booking then I see no problem. The person at Check-in has to check you in.

Bafore phoning the Ryanair Call Center and maybe waiting and paying a lot of money for the call, I would check your credit card bill. Or if you use a debit card check out if money was debited for this booking. On credit card bills you normally see how much it cost and where/who it went to. On my own credit card, the confirmation number of the booking shows up on the bill, so maybe you have that too and you can just note that confirmation number and everything will be fine again.
King of Ryanland
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down