Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will flights get cheaper, should i book now or wait 3 weeks

2 posters

Go down

will flights get cheaper, should i book now or wait 3 weeks Empty will flights get cheaper, should i book now or wait 3 weeks

Post by kisabella Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 19:01

Hi, I am trying to juggle 6 fares from dublin to malaga. I have already bought 4 returns, flying out july 29 - aug 19, I need to now book two for aug 12 - 19. Im looking at 550 euros for that, it was cheaper last week than up and down. I dont really have the money till next weekend, should I borrow now and book, or do you think they will go down, or at least remain the same? it's only two seats, so hopefully wont book out. I would prefare all of us travel on ryanair on the way back, but airlingus seems to be the same anyway. any advice out there? thankyou!!
kisabella
kisabella
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

will flights get cheaper, should i book now or wait 3 weeks Empty Re: will flights get cheaper, should i book now or wait 3 weeks

Post by gedebage Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 11:39

I don't think the fares will go down, because the longer you leave it more seats are being sold causing the fares to increase. You really have to be on their website constantly to take any advantage of price drops.
gedebage
gedebage
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down