Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Routes closed from Málaga to Poland?

2 posters

Go down

Routes closed from Málaga to Poland? Empty Routes closed from Málaga to Poland?

Post by fjgr1995 Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 21:18

Hi everybody!
I've been planning a short trip for this winter to Poland. The two nearest airports to my final destination are Krakow-Balice and Wroclaw (also Katowice, but I think that it's not a good idea due to the few Ryanair routes from/to it).
Looking flights from Málaga to these airports reported me that, after 26 Oct, there isn't any flights. I thought that these routes could be seasonal, but in Ryanair routes map they appear as standard routes. And I couldn't find any news from Ryanair webpage about the closure of the routes.
So... have Ryanair closed these routes? Or just they haven't been published yet?
I look forward to your replies. And, of course, forgive me if there are some mistakes in the message Very Happy
fjgr1995
fjgr1995
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-02

Back to top Go down

Routes closed from Málaga to Poland? Empty Re: Routes closed from Málaga to Poland?

Post by HollandRyanair Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:16

fjgr1995 wrote:Hi everybody!
I've been planning a short trip for this winter to Poland. The two nearest airports to my final destination are Krakow-Balice and Wroclaw (also Katowice, but I think that it's not a good idea due to the few Ryanair routes from/to it).
Looking flights from Málaga to these airports reported me that, after 26 Oct, there isn't any flights. I thought that these routes could be seasonal, but in Ryanair routes map they appear as standard routes. And I couldn't find any news from Ryanair webpage about the closure of the routes.
So... have Ryanair closed these routes? Or just they haven't been published yet?
I look forward to your replies. And, of course, forgive me if there are some mistakes in the message Very Happy

The route map should be showing summer seasonal routes as orange lines, but that's not the case. Malaga-Krakow and Malaga-Wroclaw are summer seasonal, so no flights during the winter (end of October/beginning of November till end of March). I think you need to consider buying 'connecting flights' to get there.

Hope this helps!
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Routes closed from Málaga to Poland? Empty Re: Routes closed from Málaga to Poland?

Post by fjgr1995 Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:28

Thank you, HollandRyanair.
I realised so when, looking for "connectiong flights", I found flights from and to these airports.
I'll try, thank you!
fjgr1995
fjgr1995
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down