Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 new routes from Düsseldorf (Weeze)

+7
Wouter
King of Ryanland
atoutprix
ruinair
don_salvatore87
RyanAdmin
kojadi
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

11 new routes from Düsseldorf (Weeze) Empty 11 new routes from Düsseldorf (Weeze)

Post by kojadi Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 12:40

Today Ryanair has announced 11 new routes from they base in Düsseldorf Weeze.

The wonderful destinations are!

-Ancona (Italy)
-Berlin Schönefeld
-Birmingham
-Dublin
-Faro
-Göteborg
-Manchester
-Oslo
-Riga
-Santander
-Tenerife

All starts 27 of October 08

Greetzzz,

KoJaDi Cool

Last edited by kojadi on Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 13:22; edited 1 time in total
kojadi
kojadi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

11 new routes from Düsseldorf (Weeze) Empty Re: 11 new routes from Düsseldorf (Weeze)

Post by RyanAdmin Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 12:44

Woot! Thank you very much for this information!

Very nice destinations we have here!

By the way, you mean Tenerife?
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

11 new routes from Düsseldorf (Weeze) Empty Re: 11 new routes from Düsseldorf (Weeze)

Post by kojadi Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 13:21

Yes indeed Tenerife South !
kojadi
kojadi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 17:09

i am trying to book a flight to birmingham but the booking system is not working for some reason
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 17:11

The booking system is very slow today!! Don't know what is happening!
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kojadi Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 17:12

The website of Ryanair is very slow at the moment...

See here

http://www.ryanair.com/site/NL/notices.php?notice=gops&code=080728-system_slow_28_July-GB
kojadi
kojadi
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 17:14

Ryanair Booking Site - Flight Booking/Online Check-In System Slow

Due to system problems, access to our flight booking system is currently slow. Please note, that it may take up to 30-60 seconds to move from page to page during the flight booking process. Although, the booking process is slower than normal, bookings can be completed, but the delivery of the confirmation travel itinerary may be delayed.

If you are travelling today and are having difficulties accessing our Online Check-In system you will need to check-in at the airport. No airport check-in fees will be charged to passengers who are unable to check-in online.

Please note that we that we recommend that all customers making new bookings write down their flight confirmation number and flight details as soon as the flight confirmation page is displayed on the PC screen.

N.B. We are experiencing some delays with the payment authorisation system, if the flight confirmation number displayed on your PC has the words NOT CONFIRMED written underneath.
Then you should wait several minutes and retrieve your booking online by entering the flight confirmation number and credit/debit ard number into the View My Booking option in the Manage My Booking section on the Ryanair.com homepage.

https://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/FRManageBooking.aspx?culture=EN-GB

From here you will see if the booking status is either:

NOT CONFIRMED-This means we are still awaiting approval for the payment from the bank you should review the booking again later to see if the flight is confirmed.

CONFIRMED-This means that the payment has been approved and an email travel itinerary will now be sent to the email address provided in the booking at the time of reservation.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE YOUR BOOKING AND AN ERROR MESSAGE IS DISPLAYED - This means that the payment was not approved by the bank and the flights in the reservation have been cancelled.
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by don_salvatore87 Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 18:53

Nice! Another new route from GSE! GSE-NRN!

I wonder if GSE-GRO, GSE-MAD and GSE-MRS will return next year?
don_salvatore87
don_salvatore87
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 144
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden, closest airport: Gothenburg City Airport
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ruinair Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 19:01

looks like the web site is completely down now - it must be all the people booking the 1m seats for 1c in Sept?

Booking System Temporarily Unavailable

The Ryanair.com booking system is currently unavailable due to essential system maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this temporary system outage

IL SISTEMA DI PRENOTAZIONE E’ TEMPORANEAMENTE NON DISPONIBILE

Il sistema di prenotazione Ryanair.com e’ al momento non disponibile per una necessaria manutenzione del sistema stesso. Ci scusiamo per l’inconveniente causato da questa momentanea sospensione del sistema.

Bokningssystemet tillfälligt nere

Ryanairs.com bokningssytem ligger tillfälligt nere på grund av systemunderhåll Vi beklagar eventuel oläglighet som detta kan medföra.

Sistema de Reserves Temporalment Fora de Servei

En aquests moments el sistema de reserves de Ryanair.com està fora de servei degut al manteniment essencial del sistema. Disculpin les molèsties que puguin ocasionar aquesta apagada temporal del sistema

SISTEMA DE RESERVAS TEMPORALMENTE FUERA DE SERVICIO

El sistema de reservas Ryanair.com está temporalmente fuera de servicio por mantenimiento de la página web. Lamentamos los inconvenientes causados por esta falta temporal en el sistema.

System Rezerwacji obecnie niedostępny

System Rezerwacji na stronie Ryanair.com jest obecie niedostępny z powodu prowadzonych prac rekonstrukcji strony. Przepraszamy za powstale uniedogodnienia spowodowane tym faktem. Prosimy odwiedzić stronę za pięć minut.

Buchungssystem zeitweise nicht verfügbar

Das Ryanair-Buchungssystem ist aufgrund von wichtigen Wartungsarbeiten momentan nicht verfügbar. Wir bedauern jegliche Unannehmlichkeiten, die durch diesen zeitweisen Systemausfall entstehen.

Système de réservation temporairement indisponible.

Le système de réservation Ryanair.com est actuellement indisponible pour des raisons de maintenance. Nous sommes sincèrement désolés des désagréments causés.

Boekingssysteem tijdelijk niet beschikbaar

Momenteel is het Ryanair.com boekingssysteem niet beschikbaar door systeem onderhoud. Onze verontschuldigingen voor het ongemak dat hierdoor is veroorzaakt.

ruinair
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 19:03

It's online now!
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ruinair Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 18:47

this is a bit of a shocker .... surely it wont come to pass?

Ryanair to Close Dusseldorf (Weeze) Base

AS COURT INJUNCTION BLOCKS FLIGHT TAKE-OFFS/LANDINGS

2.5m Passengers + 2,500 Local Jobs to be Lost if Injunction is not Overturned

Ryanair, Europe’s leading low fares airline, today (22Apr) confirmed that it will close its base at Dusseldorf-Weeze with the loss of 2.5m Passengers and 2,500 local jobs if the decision by the OVG Court in Munster to restrict the airport’s operating hours is not overturned.

Ryanair has today stopped accepting bookings on all flights affected by the change in the airport’s operating hours. The airline will review the Court’s decision with the Airport and its lawyers but confirmed that the base will close if the court decision to restrict operating hours is not overturned by Wednesday 29th April.

Ryanair currently operates 6 based aircraft at Dusseldorf –Weeze, which deliver 2.5m passengers p.a. and sustain 2,500 local jobs, most of which will be lost if Ryanair closes its base at the airport.
ruinair
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 19:07

What are those restrictions at Weeze ?
For instance, at Charleroi, it's : no engine running before 06.30, no landing after 23.00 unless by a delayed locally-based aircraft ...
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Ryanland Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 19:54

ruinair wrote:this is a bit of a shocker .... surely it wont come to pass?

I wouldn't be surprised if it did. The Germans are similar to the Swiss in terms of noise regulations, etc. And I mean strict!

It would be a shame for the region, with 2500 important jobs to be gone within a week from now. I can't believe the OVG court of Munster is risking this so evidently.

For the Ryanair frequent flyer I frankly believe a closure of the NRN base will mean that Eindhoven will open as the next Ryanair base with maybe 3 or 4 based aircraft. But that's only a guess, and I'd rather see NRN stay open and grow further to 8 or even 10 based aircraft.
King of Ryanland
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ruinair Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 20:10

i think FR have too much riding on Weeze for them to leave the airport. i think its just the usual threats to get their way .... they might just reduce # flights or take a plane or 2 away? we will see
ruinair
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Wouter Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 20:19

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid
Wouter
Wouter
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 20:24

It is said on Pprune that the new restriction is 06.00- 2300 for based aircraft, 22.00 for the others.
At present, some FR flight landings are scheduled after 23.00 ...
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wouter Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 20:42

atoutprix wrote:It is said on Pprune that the new restriction is 06.00- 2300 for based aircraft, 22.00 for the others.
At present, some FR flight landings are scheduled after 23.00 ...
That's right
Wouter
Wouter
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kroonmaki Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 22:14

I just booked tickets for manchester yesterday! This really sucks!
I was planning to go on may 27! booked already my hotel! This must be some stopid sick joke!
kroonmaki
kroonmaki
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 23:02

Don't be afraid, Ryanair is porwerfull enough to win this (in my opinion). We will see!

AND: Only the flights that arrive at Weeze after 23:00 are cancelled at this time.
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 9:26

omg, this is suprise. I know, planes might be really noisy as I was living in Carpenterstown in Dublin, which is about 20km from the airport? And every morning I hear very loud larger aircrafts, especially if they were directing to south.
Anyway, Weeze airport seems to be very important employer for locals so closing the base would be large loss for them at all. I think they'll agree together as it was in Hahn, but it also will show the company that they may force them to do many things Wink
If it'll be close, I also think about making Eindhoven a new base. Could be good idea to visit that region Very Happy
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wouter Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 15:16

Eindhoven has also such (stupid) opening times, so no base.

But in the past, Airport Weeze used to be RAF Laarbruch. Then there were several (VERY loud) Harrier's based. I can image such aircraft produce very loud noise, but not a silent Beoing 737-800. And what's the most important factor: 1 person who complains about noise, or 2,500 people who will lose their jobs (in these economical crisis). In my opinion is that far more important than that noise.
Wouter
Wouter
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ryr-nick-fr Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 17:51

I highly doubt Ryanair will simply walk away from this base. I would say they don't have many options other than too change times. And from the booking page, flights are still available? Perhaps this is just a little dramatic? After all, they have just announced new routes?!?!?!
ryr-nick-fr
ryr-nick-fr
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 233
Location : London, UK. Nearest Base: STN -- HOME OF LOW FARES!
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jqjjq Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 17:05

niko4ryr wrote:And from the booking page, flights are still available?
Affected flights, such as NRN-AGP (which, for example, lands back at NRN at 23:30) is no longer bookable, as from 1st May - when this new rule is put into effect.
jqjjq
jqjjq
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ryr-nick-fr Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 18:56

How many flights are affected?
ryr-nick-fr
ryr-nick-fr
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 233
Location : London, UK. Nearest Base: STN -- HOME OF LOW FARES!
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 22:46

Here you can vote FOR Weeze Airport:

http://www.pro-niederrhein.net/unterschriftenaktion/2009/
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next