Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RA ordered by a Spanish court to remove 8 abusive practices

4 posters

Go down

RA ordered by a Spanish court to remove 8 abusive practices Empty RA ordered by a Spanish court to remove 8 abusive practices

Post by steve Sat 26 Oct 2013 - 9:15

http://www.thinkspain.com/news-spain/23450/ryanair-ordered-to-cease-eight-abusive-clauses-and-practices-as-requested-by-spanish-consumer-group:D 
steve
steve
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

RA ordered by a Spanish court to remove 8 abusive practices Empty Re: RA ordered by a Spanish court to remove 8 abusive practices

Post by Ryanairflyer Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 16:03

The reading made me laugh... bounce  Made my weekend.

Neither is the airline allowed to prohibit customers from carrying money, keys, cameras, glasses, watches, mobile telephones or documents in their bags. flew lots n lots of flights and not once met a problem with this nonsense.

Those unable to follow terms should re educate themselves accordingly... follow the terms and get a bargain simples.

All moaners and whingers should Boycott the airline, those that do fly Ryanair do see the benefits.

off for a weekend trip to Spain next week ..thanks Ryanair under £30 return.. Very Happy
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

RA ordered by a Spanish court to remove 8 abusive practices Empty Re: RA ordered by a Spanish court to remove 8 abusive practices

Post by atoutprix Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 16:56

Neither is the airline allowed to prohibit customers from carrying money, keys, cameras, glasses, watches, mobile telephones or documents in their bags.

I hope it's somehow  a faulty translation - or it's completely stupid !

Like a lot of passengers, I DO carry money (in my pocket and in my bag), a camera (in my bag), glasses (on my nose), a watch, a mobile phone (in my bag) and documents (in my bag) on each and every flight I take - and nobody has ever said anything against it !
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bateryan Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 13:17

From the conditions:

8.3.2 You must not include in Checked Baggage money, jewellery, precious metals, keys, cameras, computers, medicines, spectacles, sunglasses, contact lenses, watches, mobile phones, personal electronic devices, negotiable papers, securities, cigarettes, tobacco or tobacco products or other valuables, business documents, passports and other identification documents or samples.

8.3.3 If, despite being prohibited, any items referred to in this Article 8.3 are included in your Baggage, we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to such items.

So we can safely conclude that the verdict of this Spanish court is not correctly cited.
bateryan
bateryan
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down