Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FR Website improvements

+2
Ryanairflyer
atoutprix
6 posters

Go down

FR Website improvements Empty FR Website improvements

Post by atoutprix Wed 30 Oct 2013 - 11:34

http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-unveils-improved-website-and-digital-service-to-customers

Extracts :

Ryanair today (30 Oct) unveiled plans to significantly improve its www.ryanair.com website. Ryanair also announced a series of digital initiatives which will simplify booking and flying for Ryanair customers and their families.

Ryanair’s new website features:
•The removal of the Recaptcha for individual bookings (from 1 Nov).
•A 24 hour “grace period” to fix minor errors in bookings (from 1 Nov).
•A cleaner, simpler homepage (from 30 Nov).
•A simplified booking path which cuts from 17 to 5 ‘clicks’ to make bookings (from 30 Nov).
•An intuitive booking flow which helps customers easily find the lowest fares on every route (30 Nov).

Ryanair also announced a series of digital improvements which will be released over the coming months this winter as follows:
•A member service “My Ryanair” which allows customers to enter their details (name, address, credit card etc) and store them securely on the Ryanair.com website, saving customers time, every time they make bookings (from end Dec).
•Mobile boarding passes (end Feb 2014) which will allow customers choose to either print their boarding passes or download them to their smart phones.
•A “Fare Finder” feature (end Apr) which will allow customers to search for fares by price point, route and travel period. Customers will click a low fare and immediately find the dates and flights where it is available.
•A new mobile app (May 2014) which will make Ryanair’s fares and flight info readily available on all smartphones and tablet devices.
• “Share the Fare” option (end Mar), which helps customers find Ryanair low fares and share them on your favourite social network.
•Finally, Ryanair will release tailored language websites in all its major EU markets starting with a Spanish language and tailored website and an Italian version by end June 2014, making the Ryanair.com website readily available and accessible in all Ryanair’s major EU markets during 2014.

Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary said:
We sincerely hope that customers will from 15 Nov next enjoy using our new and improved website. If they feel there are any other customer service improvements we can make, then I hope they will contact me using the “Tell MOL” feature on the Ryanair.com website.”

Last edited by atoutprix on Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 13:58; edited 1 time in total
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

FR Website improvements Empty Re: FR Website improvements

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 30 Oct 2013 - 21:35

•The removal of the Recaptcha for individual bookings (from 1 Nov).

bounce Dancing with joy for that alone Crazy 
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 30 Oct 2013 - 21:45

Just tried booking and no 'Recaptcha'. ... makes life so much easier. Very Happy
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

FR Website improvements Empty routes 2014

Post by Ryanflyer13 Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 11:49

All good these improvements, very good news and making booking easier! but when will we finally see 2014 summer routes?? almost none available yet!
regards
Ryanflyer13
Ryanflyer13
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 5:11

Ryanflyer13 wrote:All good these improvements, very good news and making booking easier! but when will we finally see 2014 summer routes?? almost none available yet!
regards
Summer routes are off topic within this thread... but thank you for looking towards the future and considering to fly RYR... Ryanair must be doing something right Laughing 

Very good threads to follow regarding routes -

https://ryanair.forumotion.com/t323-new-routes-bases-confirmed-read-rules-in-1st-post

https://ryanair.forumotion.com/t1631-unconfirmed-new-bases-routes-etc-rumours-only

https://ryanair.forumotion.com/t2038-cancelled-routes-read-rules-in-1st-post

Maybe worth you not-opening your wallet just yet.... and instead waiting that little bit longer.... some summer routes may show late 2013 or early 2014 ... you must consider the Airlines point of view and possible negotiations/ stand offs/ Guns at dawn lol... probably the unfortunate side of passing on cheaper fares to the customer.

Worst scenario  no route available... and you will have to buy a ticket from a different carrier... I would say (IMO) most European routes will be safe and published soon.

Would the future be better if Ryanair cease to exist.... A new Topic/Thread. bounce>>   https://ryanair.forumotion.com/t3750-the-future-without-ryanair#15336
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by osiek Mon 4 Nov 2013 - 20:02

Ryanair's new site design?
http://latamyzwroclawia.pl/czy-tak-bedzie-wygladac-nowa-strona-ryanaira
osiek
osiek
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

FR Website improvements Empty address error

Post by ivo Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 17:55

did type the right address that matches with my bank account.
the step wont go trough. Then i click to purchase the ticket
and still says the address isn't correct.
anyone could tell me if ryanair website is working properly
ivo
ivo
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 10:12

ivo wrote:did type the right address that matches with my bank account.
the step wont go trough. Then i click to purchase the ticket
and still says the address isn't correct.
anyone could tell me if ryanair website is working properly
Hello I can confirm I booked flight/s last night at 21:00 hrs and the booking worked fine.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KingBlana Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 12:58

Mobile boarding passes (end Feb 2014) which will allow customers choose to either print their boarding passes or download them to their smart phones.
Finally , we are in the XXI century ....
KingBlana
KingBlana
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down