Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is my bus-transfer ticket ordered on ryanair.com?

Go down

Where is my bus-transfer ticket ordered on ryanair.com? Empty Where is my bus-transfer ticket ordered on ryanair.com?

Post by Alex B Wed 25 Dec 2013 - 13:39

I ordered a bus ticket airport transfer from London Victoria to Stansted in connection with checking-in online for my flight. This was 45 minutes ago. However, I have not received any bus ticket by email (I've also checked my spam /junk mail folder).

The only proof I have of purchase of the bus ticket is under "Payment Details" in the UPDATED email confirmation (I received one a while back at the time of booking the plane ticket - I didn't book the bus transfer at that time) I received 45 minutes ago from Ryanair with the subject "Ryanair Travel Itinerary - Don't forget you MUST ....." . It says (the bus fare is at the bottom of the list):

-------------------
PAYMENT DETAILS

Total Fare, Taxes, Fees & Charges
17.79 GBP
EU 261 Levy
2.50 GBP
Web Check in
7.00 GBP
ETS
0.25 GBP
Administration Fee
7.00 GBP
Credit Card Fee
0.69 GBP
Stansted Airport - London Victoria (Single)
9.99GBP
-------------------

So, I've printed this out, hoping that will help me procure a ticket from National express when I arrive at Victoria station!

Alex

Alex B
Alex B
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Where is my bus-transfer ticket ordered on ryanair.com? Empty SOLVED - bus coach "ticket" received after 13 hrs.

Post by Alex B Thu 26 Dec 2013 - 11:30

I received an email from National express 13 hours after ordering it.

The email reads:
--------------------------
*THIS EMAIL IS YOUR TICKET FOR TRAVEL. PLEASE PRINT IT AND BRING WITH YOU*

(MY NAME)

National Express Ticket Number: (NUMBER)
Ryanair Reference: (NUMBER- same as Ryanair booking reference no.)
Route: Stansted Airport - London Victoria (Single)
Number of Passengers: 1

Outward Flight Details
Date: (ACTUAL DATE)
Departure: 09:10
Arrival: 12:05

Your transfer is applicable for the number of passengers shown above, on the specified route. Your ticket is valid for a period of 24 hours from the date/ time arrival of your flight.
Follow signs for ‘bus/coach’ when exiting Stansted Airport Arrivals. Your service will depart from the coach station. Please ask a member of staff at the coach station to direct you to your coach, for travel.
------------------------
Alex B
Alex B
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down