Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passport details not asked at online check-in

4 posters

Go down

Passport details not asked at online check-in Empty Passport details not asked at online check-in

Post by wilsonellen Tue 6 May 2014 - 8:52

Hi,

I have just completed online check in ... but not once did it ask for my passport details ... is this correct ?

I dont want to be charged more at the airport ... but im sure a boarding pass must have passport details on... it used to anyway Sad but mine doesn't now.

Can someone please help and tell me if my boarding pass will be okay ?

Thank you!

wilsonellen
wilsonellen
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Passport details not asked at online check-in Empty Re: Passport details not asked at online check-in

Post by atoutprix Tue 6 May 2014 - 12:08

The boarding pass mentions the first name, last name and nationality of the passenger. The other informations being stored and visible on the screen of the gate agent.
It seems very odd that your boarding pass mentions your nationality without you having entered it.

To be on the safe side, I suggest that you go to :

http://www.ryanair.com/en/questions/contacting-customer-service/

click on "Ryanair phone numbers" and then either call Ryanair or send them a message via the "contact form" - to explain your problem.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Passport details not asked at online check-in Empty Re: Passport details not asked at online check-in

Post by wilsonellen Tue 6 May 2014 - 12:13

Thank you! Will do Smile maybe it stores the info ? I tried to chekc in last week with all the info but didnt want to pay - so maybe it stored the info from my previous session?

Thank for your help x
wilsonellen
wilsonellen
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Passport details not asked at online check-in Empty Any new information on this issue?

Post by 1saac Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 11:06

I've googled, a lot, and still haven't found any information on this. When checking it just said documents have been added (translated from swedish). There was no way to add or change this information.
Is this how they finally will get me?

and thanks atoutprix, I have already used their contact form.
1saac
1saac
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzz2014 Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 13:38

1saac wrote:I've googled, a lot, and still haven't found any information on this. When checking it just said documents have been added (translated from swedish). There was no way to add or change this information.
Is this how they finally will get me?

and thanks atoutprix, I have already used their contact form.

Hi there,

do you have an update on this, as mine has done the same. Thanks.
Buzz2014
Buzz2014
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down