Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconed to be UFO seen on Ryanair flight.

2 posters

Go down

Reconed to be UFO seen on Ryanair flight. Empty Reconed to be UFO seen on Ryanair flight.

Post by RyanairBristol Mon 7 Sep 2015 - 19:47

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/603417/proof-alien-life-moment-UFO-almost-crashed-into-Ryanair-jet
The media have taken this a little out of hand, but no suprise there I guess,saying that this proves that aliens are real. But there are some problems with this story. Let alone proof.
The story was made public by Lions Group, who are a UFO group, claiming that one of there members filmed the incident.
Problem 1: If this is so amazing then why is there snow in the video. When does it snow? Not in AUGUST in Eindhoven .(Okay it may take time to get publicity but maybe not 6 months, However they do not get there facts straight)
Problem 2 : This is the quote given by the group.
member Heathcliff said: "A Dutch passenger captured UFO on video while on board the Ryanair airbus Netherlands (Eindhoven), heading to Spain"
Notice anything wrong?
According to this person Ryanair now own Airbus Aircraft. When the video shows a BOEING 737-800
I am working on getting more detail about this, such as flight paths, to see what happened.

This group say that Ryanair have deliberatley turned a blind eye to this incident as they are hiding something from us.
Maybe they have not got time to worry about a video that may or may not, one is more likely than the other, be E.T.
DISCLAIMER: I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE BELIEVING THIS IS A UFO. I DO NOT WANT TO EXPRESS PERSONAL OPINION ON THIS MATTER SO I DO NOT HAVE TO OFFEND ANYONE. I AM ONLY SHOWING PROBLEMS. THERE IS MORE CONVINCING ARGUMENT FOR THIS NOT TO BE A UFO I AM RESEARCHING AT THE MOMENT.
RyanairBristol
RyanairBristol
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2014-07-03

Back to top Go down

Reconed to be UFO seen on Ryanair flight. Empty Re: Reconed to be UFO seen on Ryanair flight.

Post by Ryanair Ltd. Thu 10 Sep 2015 - 17:36

I don't understand?
How can it be an UFO?
Weird...
And yes, its not snowing yet.
It quotes 'From Holland to Spain', but its actually not snowing anywhere in Holland.
So this is a TROLL!
Ryanair Ltd.
Ryanair Ltd.
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Reconed to be UFO seen on Ryanair flight. Empty Re: Reconed to be UFO seen on Ryanair flight.

Post by RyanairBristol Thu 10 Sep 2015 - 21:27

I think these people have come under attention by the media as they have nothing to talk about. As strangely a FR flight had to go around due to a "UFO" claim the media at Liverpool.The second time this week. The pilot said it was a drone. Which it probably was.
Lions Group,who published the first video, make these claims and then accuse Ryanair of being liers for not responding to them.
You have to wonder that maybe it took so long for the video to be published as it took a while to place a black object, a so called UFO, on the video Very Happy
RyanairBristol
RyanairBristol
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2014-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down