Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flirt Ryanair Flight FR 758, 30.09.08 Stansted - Hahn /GER

Go down

Flirt Ryanair Flight FR 758, 30.09.08 Stansted - Hahn /GER Empty Flirt Ryanair Flight FR 758, 30.09.08 Stansted - Hahn /GER

Post by gipsywitch Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:21

Flirt Ryanair Flight FR 758, 30.09.08 Stansted - Hahn /GER 86406 Is this you?
Ryanair Flight / Flug FR 758 / 30.09.2008 / 15.30 Uhr from London Stansted to Frankfurt Hahn.
First we saw us at gate 47 i think when you were standing in the row to wait. I was sitting near the window. In the airplane you were sitting near to me (first one row before me and my friend and than you changed place and sat in our row on the right side near the corridor) and we had eye-contact,we flirted and we said short hello. You ordered beer and wrap and had problems with the small money. At the passport-control /passcontrol where we were splitted because of NON-EU and EU trough a window you were greeting me again. Then we lost each other. If you are this man, dark hair, black jeans, black t-shirt, problem on the backside right of your headtalking english and the words “teacher and gymnasium” mean something to you please mail me under menometer@aol.com . I was the woman which had her hair first up and then opened it, dark brown hair. I wore grey jeans, black pullover and blue jeansjacket and I was there with a blond woman.

P.S. Hope i dont go on peoples nerves with this..if yes...sorry for that (A)
gipsywitch
gipsywitch
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down