Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryanair from Finalnd to Spain?

Go down

Ryanair from Finalnd to Spain? Empty Ryanair from Finalnd to Spain?

Post by otsku92 Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 21:02

So many years I have dreamed to travel cheaply to Spain to visit my family here. However my family lives in Valencia, so the tickets here costs a lot of money. Could Ryanair imagine to be the first airline to fly non-stop flights to Valencia from Finland, for example from Tampere? That would be so amazing! I have asked the same question from finnish first airline Finnair and they responded me that it could be possible in couple of years, due the pricecrisis just now. But my comment is that ryanair is the unique really lowcostairline! The others are or normal cost or yeah cheap, but Ryanair is supeer looowcost. Excellent job!

Pues eso que muchisimos viejes he tenido que hacer desde mi domicilio a Valencia para visitar mi familia por allí y la verdad es que me sale bastante carito y haber si ryanair pusiera una ruta (que seria la primera ruta directa a Valencia desde Finlandia). Haber si se animan! Y me darian un regalito de reyes! Felices fiestas para todos! Very Happy

- finlandes-español
otsku92
otsku92
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down