Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What about a meeting?

+10
fly4w4y
ruinair
atoutprix
don_salvatore87
amnesia
RyanairGrad
stevestrac
Wouter
RyanAdmin
danieln
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What about a meeting? - Page 3 Empty Re: What about a meeting?

Post by RyanairGrad Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 14:41

Sounds great.....Wink
RyanairGrad
RyanairGrad
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

What about a meeting? - Page 3 Empty Re: What about a meeting?

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 12:55

What do you all do sit in the airport and talk about Ryanair ... lol... I'm not sure i could praise them for more than 1 minute then id stop talking... which may be a blessing What about a meeting? - Page 3 Icon_lol "Hello I'm Ryanair flyer I flew in on a Ryanair and guess what type of aircraft it was ... yes a 737-800. The best airline out there for price at the moment and thats my opinion, does the blue go with the gold im unsure..and i remember when air hostesses all looked glamorous"... ooooh controversial What about a meeting? - Page 3 Icon_redface May keep the conversation going though and possibly see me ordered away from the group ...whoops... or do you make plans and travel into the nearest city? this wouldnt be too bad but im not wearing a ryanair T shirt so we all can be recognised LOL. erm money maker there....
Can somebody who has been on a group meet post some details what you did on the last one.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3