Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What registration is on your closed by Base

+7
EI-DCL
King of Ryanland
Ryanairboy
stevestrac
amnesia
atoutprix
piposerve2fly
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What registration is on your closed by Base Empty What registration is on your closed by Base

Post by piposerve2fly Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 17:47

Hello, how you all doing??

I was wondering if you all like to help to make a list of what registration number of FR planes are on your closed by Ryanair Base??

As you all know i work on Airport Weeze (NRN) and we have 6 FR planes based here. I like to see and know where all the airplanes are from Ryanair.

Here are the tail numbers of Airport Weeze:

EI-EBF
EI-DYD
EI-DAN
EI-DHH
EI-DWH
EI-DYW

EI-DWX was a spare plane on the airport but it is from NRN -> HHN- DUB

So let me know what tail number is on your base. So we can keep up what airplanes change are doing on.

Peace Danny PiPo
piposerve2fly
piposerve2fly
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Location : Weeze to be exactly 5.4km or 3.35 miles from Airport Weeze
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

What registration is on your closed by Base Empty Re: What registration is on your closed by Base

Post by atoutprix Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 18:59

If a base has, say, five aircraft, it means that five RYR aircraft spend the night there.
Always the same aircraft ? I doubt it : I think there is a rotation - but I may be mistaken.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

What registration is on your closed by Base Empty Re: What registration is on your closed by Base

Post by piposerve2fly Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 19:04

Yes when there stay planes on the night then it is a base, and i like to know where the planes are based. Even if they change quickly.

It will be nice to see where the new planes are and with ones stay for longer time on a airport.
piposerve2fly
piposerve2fly
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Location : Weeze to be exactly 5.4km or 3.35 miles from Airport Weeze
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 19:39

Good idead - might be good part of "base" section of our site. All the things I may help is to write down what aircrafts are arriving in Wroclaw, or what aircrafts I was flying last weeks.
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by stevestrac Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 19:40

Now I know this is not really Ryanair...... BUT it is "public transport" and could have a theme with this thread. As many know I work on the Stansted Express, at my depot over night we have 7 trains "stabled" (as we call it) overnight.

The following days service has the 7 trains leave, and if everything goes OK and no problems, 2 of the trains end up in Cambridge, 4 return to my depot and 1 goes off to our maintenence depot.

I would imagine What registration is on your closed by Base 870117 has something similar in place, as they have to ensure regular maintenance on the aircraft, like my trains.

Any train our maintenence depot asks us to send them goes on the train that ends up there at the end of the day.

I would imagine an aeroplane operator has similar arrangements due to to safety requirements of the Aviation authorities.
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairboy Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 15:17

Hello !

As far as i know, yesterday in CRL :

EI-EBB

EI-CSW

EI-DYR

EI-DCN

And i don't know the last one...

You should this useful website : http://antonakis.co.uk/acars.php?page=request

It's easy to find a registration :-)
Ryanairboy
Ryanairboy
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairboy Tue 10 Mar 2009 - 1:39

The last one ( 08/03 ) is : EI-DAC

But, there has been an a/c change this morning ( 09/03 ) on the FR42/FR43 sector. Actually, FR43 has been operated by EI-DAC, but FR42 operated by EI-DCG, based now in CRL.

Currently, in CRL : EI-EBB, EI-DCG, EI-DCN, EI-DYR, EI-CSW.
Ryanairboy
Ryanairboy
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Thu 12 Mar 2009 - 12:36

Yesterday night at CRL, also EI-EBH ( less than one month out of Boeing !).
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Thu 26 Mar 2009 - 23:53

EI-DCL (Boeing's dreamliner), EI-DCD and EI-CSW are based in Skavsta those days Smile
I was suprised seeing CSW landing from Riga because I was flying with it from HHN about month ago. Dreamliner also took me from Dublin to Wroc³aw about two years ago :-)
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Ryanland Fri 27 Mar 2009 - 10:22

The Dreamliner EI-DCL was transferred to London Stansted yesterday for maintenance work. It came in on the morning service from Skavsta and EI-DAK was sent back with the same crew.
King of Ryanland
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Fri 27 Mar 2009 - 19:52

hahaha, twisted Wink
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Ryanland Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 20:07

Shannon has been reduced to 4 aircraft and now has the following planes on the base:

EI-DHJ
EI-DWL
EI-DYH
EI-DYT
King of Ryanland
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Ryanland Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 0:04

Liverpool has a fantastic line-up od aircraft at the moment! Five of the newest are based there.

EI-DLH
EI-DYN
EI-DWW
EI-EBE
EI-EBF
EI-EBT
King of Ryanland
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by EI-DCL Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 3:45

Well it's been 16 months since this thread was last active, but it's quite an interesting thread, and as my local airport is Edinburgh I thought I would add the current 6 aircraft we have based at EDI.

EI-DCM
EI-DWH
EI-DYB
EI-EBF
EI-EFZ
EI-EMO

Cheers,
Chris
EI-DCL
EI-DCL
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroom Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 13:07

LBA has at the moment:

EI-DLL
EI-EMI

(good ol' radarvirtuel.com)
Mushroom
Mushroom
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by EI-DCL Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 13:13

Mushroom wrote:LBA has at the moment:

EI-DLL
EI-EMI

(good ol' radarvirtuel.com)

Haha yeah I get my info from www.flightradar24.com Wink
EI-DCL
EI-DCL
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 23:45

I flew from carcassonne to Charleroi with EI-EKW and back with EI-EKM and EI-EKL....and i flew from Girona to Bergamo with EI-E?L.....
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
FR Veteran
FR Veteran

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tabu Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 12:30

They do change very frequently. It's not at all unusual for us to change aircraft when flying between two bases so we go out in one and bring a different one back (which can be a bit of a pain if they are parked a long way apart Surprised )
tabu
tabu
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by EI-DCL Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 23:33

EI-DCH wrote:Well it's been 16 months since this thread was last active, but it's quite an interesting thread, and as my local airport is Edinburgh I thought I would add the current 6 aircraft we have based at EDI.

EI-DCM
EI-DWH
EI-DYB
EI-EBF
EI-EFZ
EI-EMO

Cheers,
Chris

A changeover this evening... EI-EMO moved to Dublin, with EI-DHN moving from Dublin to Edinburgh.
EI-DCL
EI-DCL
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tabu Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 13:05

I imagine there are a few changes every day for various reasons. There is a list at work as to which aircraft are based where and that is published daily...
Very often the last flight of the day between bases seems to involve an aircraft change...
tabu
tabu
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Globemaster Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 14:37

.............interesting ! - next time you see that list, please check as to where -DAD and -DAW are currently based.

MTIA, JK
Globemaster
Globemaster
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tabu Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 14:42

ok will do - I'm flying on Saturday morning so I'll check then and get back to you...
tabu
tabu
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by EI-DCL Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 14:47

Globemaster wrote:
.............interesting ! - next time you see that list, please check as to where -DAD and -DAW are currently based.

MTIA, JK

EI-DAD Liverpool
EI-DAW Madrid

Chris.
EI-DCL
EI-DCL
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tabu Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 14:52

Wow that was speedy - are you at work at the mo with access to Lisline then?
tabu
tabu
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Globemaster Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 14:58

Chris - thanks for the info !

tabu - thanks for the offer !

JK

Globemaster
Globemaster
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next