Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

online check in

2 posters

Go down

online check in Empty online check in

Post by zogi Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 19:11

Hey,
I bought 3 tickets today online, but I only had to pay for one web check in, i didn't have to pay for the other two. I bought the tickets together. Why did I not have to pay for the other two? Will I get the 3 boarding passes online or what can I do now? It wasn't my fault that i only had to pay for one check in, because if you check in online you automatically paying for checking in online. Thanks for all help
zogi
zogi
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

online check in Empty Re: online check in

Post by Plain Crazy Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 10:50

Hello from a fellow Scot and welcome to the site...

From what you say this sounds like some sort of glitch in the system, which I can't explain.

If you provided a valid e'mail address when booking online you will have been/should have been sent an e'mail travel intinerary which includes the reservation number and the flight itinerary details.
1. You should have been given a confirmation number which is a combination of letters/numbers.
2A. The status should read 'confirmed' - this means that the payment has been approved and an e'mail travel itinerary will now be sent to the e'mail address provided in the booking at the time of reservation. (In other words everything complete and okay)
2B. If it reads 'not confirmed' then this means Ryanair are still awaiting approval for the payment from your bank. This can be due to delays with the bank authorisation system.
If this occurs or if you are still in doubt about your flights, you should retrieve your booking via the 'Manage My Booking' section on Ryanair's homepage. You should be able to check the booking status from here.

If you are unable to retrieve your booking and an error message is displayed - this means that the payment was not approved by the bank and the flights in the reservation have been cancelled.

Finally, check-in online and print your boarding passes (which can be done up to 15 days prior to departure).

I hope the above has been of some help to you.
Plain Crazy
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down