Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bristol - Porto

4 posters

Go down

Bristol - Porto Empty Bristol - Porto

Post by hugomariz Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 21:45

I noticed that the Bristol - Porto route is no longer available in your website but no official announcement was made regarding this route. What were the reasons to close the route? As far as I know the plains were full all the time, I never used this route with an empty plain.. I can't understand what made you pull the plug on this one.

Hugo
hugomariz
hugomariz
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

Bristol - Porto Empty Re: Bristol - Porto

Post by RyanAdmin Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 22:34

Hi Hugo, welcome on the Ryanair Fanclub Forum.

Ryanair.com is not our website, we are only a Fan forum.

Please introduce yourself HERE.
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVictorOscar Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 22:37

hugomariz wrote:I noticed that the Bristol - Porto route is no longer available in your website but no official announcement was made regarding this route. What were the reasons to close the route? As far as I know the plains were full all the time, I never used this route with an empty plain.. I can't understand what made you pull the plug on this one.

Hugo

I don't honestly have an answer for this question, maybe another forum member can answer it. But I'd like to make it clear that this is the Ryanair Fanclub Forum. We're not Ryanair. So it wasn't 'our' decision to close the route Smile
EchoVictorOscar
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 22:40

hugomariz wrote:I noticed that the Bristol - Porto route is no longer available in your website but no official announcement was made regarding this route. What were the reasons to close the route? As far as I know the plains were full all the time, I never used this route with an empty plain.. I can't understand what made you pull the plug on this one.

Hugo

Hi, This fan forum is not directly in connection with Ryanair, it was made solely for a place where fans of the airline can chat and share their experiences and news regarding the airline, but some members have a good knowledge of the airline so may be able to answer your question in detail.

I personally am not 100% why the route was cut.. but Ryanair do cut many routes during the winter periods and i am sure the route will be up and running nearer the summer months.i Would advise you to monitor Ryanairs home page periodically.
http://www.ryanair.com/en
regards

Last edited by Ryanairflyer on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 22:41

Very Happy HAHAAAAAAAAAAA neil we even think alike Laughing Laughing
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVictorOscar Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 22:42

Very Happy
EchoVictorOscar
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Bristol - Porto Empty reply

Post by hugomariz Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 22:45

Ryanairflyer wrote:

Hugo

Hi, This fan forum is not directly in connection with Ryanair, it was made solely for a place fans of the airline can chat and share their experiences and news regarding the airline, but some members have a good knowledge of the airline so may be able to answer you question in detail.

I personally am not 100% why the route was cut.. but Ryanair do cut many routes during the winter periods and i am sure the route will be up and running nearer the summer months.i Would advise you to monitor Ryanairs home page periodically.
http://www.ryanair.com/en
regards

The route was open a couple of weeks ago, you were able to book flights, some friends of mine did and they had their flights cancelled a couple of days ago. Yes it was a seasonal route, but apparently is cancelled for 2011 summer.
hugomariz
hugomariz
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 22:58

Alot of the time Ryanair flights can be bought very cheaply and some times it is possible to fly via a different airport to a destination and it can still be cheaper than a direct carrier.

Example Bristol to Porto is not available... if you are addicted to aviation fuel like me i would do this -

Bristol>Faro>Porto alot off the local flights within Portugal can be as cheap as €5 each way... why not extend your holiday and add a couple of nights in the Algarve Cool

I'm off to Dublin tomorrow Manchester>Dublin cost me £6 return Laughing a great day out... keep an eye out for bargains.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down