Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizzair

3 posters

Go down

Wizzair Empty Wizzair

Post by Rich00cap Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 15:24

I flew Wizzair to Macedonia last week. What a chaotic mess compared to Ryanair. 2 hrs late going out, 45 late coming back. Confusing check in and gate procedure. They kept the whole online printed boarding card and demanded a passenger copy which wasn't even printed out when I printed my boarding card. I seriously thought they were going to deny me boarding. On the flight out the cabin crew were quite rude. Made me appreciate the simplicity and efficentness and punctuality of Ryanair even more.
Rich00cap
Rich00cap
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Wizzair Empty Re: Wizzair

Post by Gruenmann Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 21:01

i flew with them once, was ok, but i heard they are often late. i had a 6 am flight, so it wasn't late, because it had an overnight stop. cabin crew was the best i ever had (not because of the service, but of the looks of thes girls, very nice Very Happy ) boardingpass and passenger copy is normal, you have to bring them both, but it was clear for me. so no problem at all, same like ryanair!
Gruenmann
Gruenmann
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by gijoe Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 22:41

Paddy Powers had a market a couple of years back when airlines were falling like nine pins as to who would be the next to go: Wizzair were the long odds on favourite. They have been making massive losses since day one and there bad service is legendary.
gijoe
gijoe
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich00cap Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 22:44

Their punctuality is unbelievable! Nearly ALWAYS late.
Rich00cap
Rich00cap
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down