Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight not available - what does this mean?

2 posters

Go down

Flight not available - what does this mean? Empty Flight not available - what does this mean?

Post by Byurakn Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 18:50

Hi, I'm trying to book a return flight from Lappeenranta, Finland to Dusseldorf, Germany (going out on November 18th, 2012, coming back on November 21st, 2012, dates flexible) but it doesn't show any flights in that week. I tried going back and checking the previous dates. The latest date that the flight is available is November 4th. Well, of course it shows several options why the flight is not available but I would really like to know which one is more likely. I certainly don't believe that the flights are full (there are no flights at all after November 14th). I would like to think that actually "The travel dates requested are for our next schedule period and the fares/seats are yet not loaded for these dates." But could it be possible that this route is simply cancelled after November 4th?
Byurakn
Byurakn
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-04

Back to top Go down

Flight not available - what does this mean? Empty Re: Flight not available - what does this mean?

Post by Wouter Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 18:58

If I remember correctly, Ryanair changed this route to seasonal, so it should return next summer. This winter however the route will not be operated.
Wouter
Wouter
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down