Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to the caucassian air hostess that changed my life...

3 posters

Go down

to the caucassian air hostess that changed my life... Empty to the caucassian air hostess that changed my life...

Post by xaviayala Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 19:17

Hi everybody,

I know it sounds a bit silly but I won't surrender till I reach her again. That was on the flight FR3464 from Reus (Barcelona) to London Luton when she took my breath out. I already booked the very same flight two weeks ahead with the hope to see her again. The body language talked for several times and only thing I was dare of is to gave her my company card, now I am desperate to hear some feed back. I was so ashamed to ask to swap numbers and now I regret it again again and again, huge mistake, I feel like a fool, all I can say is that I fell in love at the very first sight. This is a message for all of you who can help me get that contact back. She might be the one at least my heart is telling me so...

Thanks a million
Xavi
xaviayala
xaviayala
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

to the caucassian air hostess that changed my life... Empty Re: to the caucassian air hostess that changed my life...

Post by RyanairGrad Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 22:48

Everybody just keeps on falling in love with Ryanair...Wink....
Good luck finding her.....
RyanairGrad
RyanairGrad
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

to the caucassian air hostess that changed my life... Empty Re: to the caucassian air hostess that changed my life...

Post by RyanAdmin Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 0:27

Did you talked to her? Or did you have Eye- Contact?

Eres Español?
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down