Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apart from cheap tickets why are Ryanair your choice

Go down

Apart from cheap tickets why are Ryanair  your choice Empty Apart from cheap tickets why are Ryanair your choice

Post by Ryanairflyer Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 4:12

Just curiosity on my part...

ive flew so many times and yes delays noooooooooooooooooooooooo, well only once for me atc france..(and if delays happen wouldnt matter who you flew with) or cost lol...true aviation is a complex world...
but in general quality or better .. charter turned sched airlines are struggling... why not stay charter LOL....
monarch lol britannia lol damn once was .......
im sick of solicitors on ryanair flts talking business lol during the safety chat while taxiing lol.. ryanair has law on its flts heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... my worries dumbass crewe that aint got a clue ..and they are there..... but if i did land on water id beat them off the plane... educate cabin crews better id say or atleast monitor them... no offence to gd crew.... thats my only winge .. pilots of the airline dont do this Apart from cheap tickets why are Ryanair  your choice Icon_biggrin Apart from cheap tickets why are Ryanair  your choice Icon_biggrin Apart from cheap tickets why are Ryanair  your choice Icon_biggrin so cabin crew think.....

C'mmon cabin crew when mobiles are on when should be off ..tell those pax off..apparently its safety to the aircraft... if pilots have the same principles..well it would be a bigger issue... again no offence but those that do it .. dont....

How would you better the airline you support?
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down