Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best time to buy flights for Christmas

3 posters

Go down

Best time to buy flights for Christmas Empty Best time to buy flights for Christmas

Post by bluefishJD Wed 1 Sep 2010 - 12:20

Hello All - not a true regular on this, so hope I am in the right area, but been on enough that you guys usually have the best advice - basically myself and girlfriend want to travel to poland for christmas (her first time home for Xmas in 4 years) and would like to know when and if would be the best time to try and get an affordable flight - I have been logging on regularly (as in everyday since july) and I've signed up to the newsletter in the hope that I might see when offers are on - I know flights at Xmas are expensive and they do put the prices up but at the moment that just seem astronomical - so basically just want to know should i still hold out in the hope that flight prices may go down a bit in the coming weeks/month or just buy the tickets and buy no xmas gifts (for anyone if we get stuck with this current flight cost). Many thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Cheers BF
bluefishJD
bluefishJD
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Best time to buy flights for Christmas Empty Re: Best time to buy flights for Christmas

Post by ruinair Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 11:54

its always best to buy flights as early as possible
I fear that Christmas flights will not get any cheaper betwen now and Dec
best to buy now i think
ruinair
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Best time to buy flights for Christmas Empty Re: Best time to buy flights for Christmas

Post by EchoVictorOscar Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 13:03

Poland flights at Christmas? You need to book like 10 years in advance to get anywhere near a decent price!! But seriously, you're not going to get a cheap fare. Book now!
EchoVictorOscar
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down