Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st time flyer, what time should i get to manch airport pls?

3 posters

Go down

1st time flyer, what time should i get to manch airport pls? Empty 1st time flyer, what time should i get to manch airport pls?

Post by Angiejoy Sun 19 May 2013 - 16:18

Hi
This is the first time I will have flown Ryanair.
Am just trying to book my train tickets to the airport and wondered because of online checking in, what time I should arrive at the airport for a 1pm flight. any advice would be really appreciated please. Sorry if this has been asked before
Thanks in advance
Angela
Angiejoy
Angiejoy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

1st time flyer, what time should i get to manch airport pls? Empty Re: 1st time flyer, what time should i get to manch airport pls?

Post by atoutprix Sun 19 May 2013 - 19:19

Your flight is at 1 pm at terminal 3 (T3) Manchester airport.

From the railway station to T3 (all Raynair flights depart from that terminal), it is a 15 min walk.
If you have a hold baggage, you have to deposit it at the drop-desk : allow 15 min if there is a normal queue.
The security control can take 15 to 20 min - depending on the length of the queue (impossible to know if there'll be a crowd at that hour and day, but there is often quite a long queue).
From the security control to the gate : 5 to 10 min
You have to be at your boarding gate at least 30 min before the scheduled departure time, ie at 12.30.

Thus, especially if you have a checked baggage, I would recommend that you arrive at the airport railway station not later than 11.30, and if possible a bit earlier, to be on the safe side ...

(don't forget to print your boarding pass at home and take it with you).

Have a nice flight, Angela !

https://ryanair.forumotion.com/t994-man-manchester-england
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

1st time flyer, what time should i get to manch airport pls? Empty Re: 1st time flyer, what time should i get to manch airport pls?

Post by Angiejoy Sun 19 May 2013 - 21:55

thank you very much. that's a great help. cant wait, taking my daughter for our first holiday abroad together. Going to be so special, just really don't want anything to go wrong.
Angiejoy
Angiejoy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 20 May 2013 - 12:29

Angiejoy wrote:thank you very much. that's a great help. cant wait, taking my daughter for our first holiday abroad together. Going to be so special, just really don't want anything to go wrong.

Arriving 2 hours before departure is more than enough .. spare time to shop relax etc.. have a great trip Wink
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down