Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

+21
post-modern
alenergie
carniolan
Hulde
Influcid7
Ryanairflyer
slavyk
b_rangga
makatukis
atoutprix
Galois
FuerteteneLanza
kijkdoos
flcrotterdam
pago50
sudaltsov
cerberanke
misak
andynt
Marks
titasas
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid - Page 2 Empty Re: Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

Post by slavyk Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 12:18

thanks Raynairflyer - this explains one part of my issue. My second flights were from Eindhoven / The Netherlands/ but the prepaid mastercard didn't go through either...
slavyk
slavyk
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid - Page 2 Empty Re: Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 12:47

I have a uk Thomson pre paid mastercard but with no funds on it because i switched to the Ryanair cash passport- but went through the booking system as i would if i was booking a flight, when it asked for payment i chose mastercard prepaid in the drop down box and it did not want to charge me any extra.
I chose a one way flight valencia to manchester.

Because i have no funds all i see is - (I am curious to what would happen if i had funds)
YOUR PAYMENT HAS DECLINED

Please note, as your payment was not successfully authorised your Reservation has NOT been completed. Please go back to the previous page to ensure that the information you entered was correct. Alternatively, please try another card.

Thank you.

Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by slavyk Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 13:10

as you didn't have any funds on the card we are getting a bit out of topic.
during the process of booking everything seems fine - when I change between different cards -it reflects the fee correctly (i.e. it removes the fee for Master Prepaid type), however, when you decide to finalize the payment is where we get stuck with the message with different possible reasons...
slavyk
slavyk
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 13:20

I think my card will work- the message i got is-

YOUR PAYMENT HAS DECLINED

Please note, as your payment was not successfully authorised your Reservation has NOT been completed. Please go back to the previous page to ensure that the information you entered was correct. Alternatively, please try another card.

Thank you.

seems we are getting different messages also- the message i get is pretty much standard making me think it may be a MoneyBookers conflict.

We need somebody to book with a card other than MoneyBookers to test.

Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Galois Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:11

Today I contacted by phone to make another reservation, because with my moneybookers card online could not.
Because the flight was national, the operator has not let me book it online (the other time if I could do it).
Then, after insisting on the problems with booking online with the card, I got the operator to ask his supervisor. The supervisor confirms to me by the operator that is a widespread problem, which is ryanair and not the card, which is likely to last two or three days without work but the supervisor can not confirm that figure.

In summary, in principle, the problem should take 2 or three days. With the proximity of the weekend I do not know whether it will become 4 or 5 (I forgot to ask if they had the holidays into account) but remember that the supervisor was not insured.

I hope my message will be useful, greetings to all.
Galois
Galois
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Influcid7 Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:30

Today I've tried to book with Entropay mastercard prepaid card, and i had the same error - payment error. I hope, Galois, that within 2 days everything will be fine
Influcid7
Influcid7
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flcrotterdam Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 17:52

would be a warm welcome as ryanair wil solve this issue! Looks good for us
flcrotterdam
flcrotterdam
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Influcid7 Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 20:30

I would like to tell ryanair: "Shut up and take my money" Very Happy
Influcid7
Influcid7
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulde Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 22:13

Same problem as described with Moneybookers prepaid card happened to me. Moneybookers says I should contact Ryanair.
Is there anyone who hasn't experiencing problems in the last 3 weeks with the Moneybookers prepaid card ?
Since I'm still in my 14 days cooling off period with Moneybookers, I'm considering cancelling the prepaid Mastercard completely.....
Hulde
Hulde
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Influcid7 Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 6:44

I recommend you cancelling it. There have been several days when people could buy tickets. But guys, several days in several weeks, really?
Influcid7
Influcid7
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulde Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 7:56

From the Ryanair website:
As a special offer to Ryanair Cash Passport cardholders (UK residents only) and Mastercard Prepaid card holders (excluding UK & Italian Mastercard Prepaid cardholders), Ryanair, will not apply an administration fee to those customers paying by this method of payment.
I think all Moneybookers Mastercards are classified as UK-cards, even when you're from the continent.
Hulde
Hulde
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by slavyk Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 9:14

Hulde wrote:Same problem as described with Moneybookers prepaid card happened to me. Moneybookers says I should contact Ryanair.
Is there anyone who hasn't experiencing problems in the last 3 weeks with the Moneybookers prepaid card ?
Since I'm still in my 14 days cooling off period with Moneybookers, I'm considering cancelling the prepaid Mastercard completely.....

I've got reply from them telling me to contact ryanair directly. I tried to explain it's in their interest they solve the problem but...I'd suggest you cancelling (if that's the main reason you use this card) and if asked for the reason - tell them. Maybe they'll start thinking in different way when start loosing customers because of that.
I don't think it's been a problem in the last few days..for me it's been months.
(I'm not gonna post the automated messages I got from ryanair that doesn't have any connection to what I'm asking.)
slavyk
slavyk
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by carniolan Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 14:57

72 € more - s as normal payement with Mastercardprapaid All trip on Ryanair TRS/VLC/OPO/BCN/BRU/TRS for 2 persons must pay with Visa normalcard - Moneybookers said that is problem only with Ryanair - my next trip Easy Vueling and new nex catalan company with her base at Marco Polo Venice VOLOTEA all destination 19 €

carniolan
carniolan
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 15:29

Only expired/Change here is a B737-200

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid - Page 2 Ryr
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 15:44

Galois wrote:Thanks for the replies.
I have been able to book by phone with a ryanair operator using moneybookers card.

The trouble is that the call costed me € 3.

Regards.

were there other charges apart from the telephone call?

Does this still work- I know its still not fair but if you need to book for a few people it still may save you money until the problem has been resolved.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alenergie Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 16:50

i am Angello
i booked some 120 air ticket since two years
and i just had one s a probleme with moneybookers
but since two weeks i can get thruht with two differents card moneybookers
can you advise me
i get the calling center and is wallways the same story , and wonderfull lady that get me arround , and one s 20 mns , she could get throught and tryd again with the internal computer , but i had to go because she wanted again all my number , 7 minutes more , and i couldn t wait
tell me some more info
angello ,
now in st petersbourg russia
alenergie
alenergie
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Influcid7 Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 17:13

Guys, do you have any idea how to withdraw money free from the prepaid?
Influcid7
Influcid7
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 18:01

Ryanairflyer wrote:Hmmm all I see on the RYR homepage regarding pre paid master cards is this-

Admin Fee - Per passenger/per new one way flight - relates to costs associated with Ryanair's booking system. No fee applies to payments by:
1. Ryanair Cash Passport holders
2. MasterCard Prepaid cardholdrs in all markets (except when booking flights originating from the UK,Italy & Ireland)

It is very vague and does not state which cards are accepted - seems like a hit or miss to me. I have in the past used electron and pre paid mastercard but these cards were then listed on the site and more importantly within the drop down box when paying.
I hope the situation is ressolved sooner rather than later.

Admin Fee - Per passenger/per new one way flight - relates to costs associated with Ryanair's booking system. No fee applies to payments by:
1. Ryanair Cash Passport holders
2. MasterCard Prepaid cardholdrs in all markets (for exceptions see below)

excludes flights originating from the following countries - U.K, Ireland, Italy, Germany & Spain.

I did not see Germany and Spain on the list the other day- maybe my eyes.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by post-modern Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 18:35

Ryanairflyer wrote:
I have been able to book by phone with a ryanair operator using moneybookers card.

Regards.

Does this still work- I know its still not fair but if you need to book for a few people it still may save you money until the problem has been resolved.

I've been getting this error since Friday, I tried to call the Ryanair Customer Care on Saturday morning and the rep told me she got the same error and that I should contact Moneybookers as there was nothing she could do. So to answer your question, no, it didn't work for me.

I got so fed up that I used Visa instead (yes, that's what they want, I know), but to all of you guys who are waiting for them to stop doing idiots from us, good luck, hope they'll solve it soon.
post-modern
post-modern
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulde Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:03

Reaction from Moneybookers :
We would like to confirm you that your Moneybookers MasterCard and the Skrill (Moneybookers) are fully operational and functional. According to our record, there are no authorization requests received so far from the respective merchant.

Reaction from Ryanair (totally ignoring the real issue, I never stated my account was credited) :
We can confirm that no money has been received by Ryanair for your declined bookings and that your credit card company should, in such instances, be re-crediting your account for the amount they had believed would be deducted from your card.
This in done automatically by your card issuing bank, but the timescale for the credit to be assigned does vary from bank to bank.
If you require further clarification on this issue, I would recommend that you contact your bank directly.

We've got a saying for this : send from pillar to post......
Moneybookers didn't receive authorization requests and I'm tending to believing them.
Hulde
Hulde
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by pago50 Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 21:16

I received another reply from moneybookers informing me that ryanair are refusung to accept their cards and they are trying to find out why. Ryanair sent me a message with a phonenumber to ring as they say they want to investigate further. I know the admin fee of €6 was to be introduced as and from the 1st March 2012 but I tried to book flights on the 27th 28th and 29th of February and the card was declined. A ryanair operator also tried to book the flights for me on he 28th Feb but again the card was declined from his end. I do not wish to ring ryanair as it has aready cost me over €3 in phone credit already. Moneybookers are promising me that they will let me know when they find out what is happening and why.
pago50
pago50
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Galois Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 9:05

Ryanairflyer wrote:

Regards.

Hello Ryanairflyer,
the first book left me by phone without problems.

Then I wanted to book another flight by phone, but this time they don't left me do the book by phone. They said they could only book by phone international flights.
So once I made ​​a reservation by phone and the next time I could not (both times the flight was in the same route!).

To date, the card still does not work with ryanair.

P. S. I called using the "12voip" program to lower the cost of the international call.

regards
Galois
Galois
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis B Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 15:16

Hi all,
just need to vent for a bit (no usefull info in this post, I'm afraid) bom cause I have the same problem here: bought moneybookers card only for paying Ryanair flights, tried paying for a flight to Stockholm a gazilion times - first attempt almost 2 weeks ago, got frustrated, called Ryanair and - after having to wait for about 6 minutes - spoke to an operator who, after giving me useless advice about using internet explorer and cookies, said he could book a flight for me but that it would cost me not 40, but 50% extra lol! Sent Moneybookers an e-mail and am now considering going by car and boat to Sweden rendeer and to never use Ryanair's services again.
Wishing you all the best of luck,
Louis
Louis B
Louis B
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SIMCE Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 16:31

I think that the problem is solved, i booked succesfully a return flight today. Good luck guys Very Happy
SIMCE
SIMCE
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:02

SIMCE wrote:I think that the problem is solved, i booked succesfully a return flight today. Good luck guys Very Happy

Thats good news for alot of members.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum