Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

+21
post-modern
alenergie
carniolan
Hulde
Influcid7
Ryanairflyer
slavyk
b_rangga
makatukis
atoutprix
Galois
FuerteteneLanza
kijkdoos
flcrotterdam
pago50
sudaltsov
cerberanke
misak
andynt
Marks
titasas
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid Empty Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

Post by titasas Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 14:29

Your card payment could not be processed because of one of the following reasons:

1.You have mistyped the card number or missed out some of the digits. Please go back to the previous (Payment) page and re-enter the card number again.
2.The card type you have specified (e.g. Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron) does not match the card number supplied. Please go back to the previous (Payment) page and check that the card type selected is correct.
3.You have incorrectly entered the Card Number into the Cardholders Name box. Please go back to the previous (Payment) page and re-enter the Card Number in the correct box.
4.You have incorrectly entered the Cardholders Name into the Card Number box. Please go back to the previous (Payment) page and re-enter the Cardholders Name in the correct box.
Click this button to return to the Payment page.

MoneyBookers Mastercard Prepaid always works... Whats happened?? Why I can't pay? For you the same? Maybe they block my name? Because I buy a lot of tickets for other people..
titasas
titasas
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid Empty Re: Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

Post by Marks Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 15:56

I have been trying to buy vouchers for a week using VISA debit, VISA credit and Mastercard credit cards. Every time the transaction is declined. Any suggestions?
Marks
Marks
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Back to top Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid Empty Re: Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

Post by andynt Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 17:19

did you get a reply titasas? I have exactly the same problem
andynt
andynt
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid Empty Mastercard prepaid - payment error

Post by misak Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:13

I have problem with prepaid MasterCard card. I can not buy a ticket, because I wrote a payment error. I have a new card, I bought 4 tickets and now it does not work. The data write correctly. What is wrong? How can I use the card again?
misak
misak
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberanke Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 12:25

misak wrote:I have problem with prepaid MasterCard card. I can not buy a ticket, because I wrote a payment error. I have a new card, I bought 4 tickets and now it does not work. The data write correctly. What is wrong? How can I use the card again?

Exactly the same problem. Have Moneybookers.com MasterCard Prepaid, successfully booked like 6-10 tickets this year, last tickets 2 weeks ago. Now I enter payment data and I get error that it is invalid. Checked everything 10 times tried like 9 times yesterday and 3 times today - still the same.
cerberanke
cerberanke
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberanke Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 22:47

It seems the problem is that my CC is in EUR and I want to buy a ticket from London which is in GBP. Tried booking tickets in EUR and it worked. Tried doing the trick so that flight from London would be in EUR (searching for EUR in the other tab before continuing on booking), but it fails.

Once again Ryanair trying to take more money than actually showing. Well at least 3 of 4 tickets were cheaper...
cerberanke
cerberanke
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sudaltsov Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 2:57

Same story again, with moneybookers prepaid mastercard. Any way to find out what's wrong?
sudaltsov
sudaltsov
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by pago50 Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:49

I'm having the same problem with moneybookers prepaid mastercaed. Never happened before. Does anyone know whats going on.
pago50
pago50
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by flcrotterdam Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 19:17

Same here, send Moneybookers an e-mail. Maby they know what's going on.
flcrotterdam
flcrotterdam
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by kijkdoos Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 20:37

Got the same problem, but I don't want to call the expensive ryanair callcenter Crying or Very sad If someone knows something about this issue, please let us know!
kijkdoos
kijkdoos
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by FuerteteneLanza Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 20:48

Same problem here Sad . Maybe it's a technical issue today? Didn't find a solution yet
FuerteteneLanza
FuerteteneLanza
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by pago50 Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 22:18

Read somewhere that the days of avoiding admin fee with prepaid mastercard comes to an end on 1st March 2012. But as this is only 27th feb it still does not explain why the cards are not being accepted. Fired an email to both ryanair and moneybookers but haven't heard anything yet. By the time I do it will probably be 1st March and the price of the flights will have gone up. Aggggh
pago50
pago50
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Galois Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 10:30

I have the same problem. Ryanair does not work properly with Moneybookers. Moneybookers asked and was told that my card is fine. The problem is with ryanair.

20 hours ago I'm trying to buy a ticket.
Galois
Galois
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 14:14

The problem is not with your card (and the card of other persons on this forum), it's a problem between Moneybooker and Ryanair, and Moneybooker should contact Ryanair in order to put it right.
The owners of a Wirecard had the same problem two month ago, and this is what the bank wrote them :

We can confirm that your virtual Mastercard is active and is ready for making
payments. Gladly, we will forward your details to our respective department
for investigation so they can resolve this issue with the merchant site.

atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Galois Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 14:51

Thanks for the replies.
I have been able to book by phone with a ryanair operator using moneybookers card.

The trouble is that the call costed me € 3.

Regards.
Galois
Galois
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by pago50 Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 15:48

I posted that Moneybookers replied to me and informed me it was Ryanairs problem but my post was removed. WHY.
pago50
pago50
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by pago50 Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 16:45

Galois wrote:Thanks for the replies.
I have been able to book by phone with a ryanair operator using moneybookers card.

The trouble is that the call costed me € 3.

Regards.
I also contacted Ryanair by phone and a rep tried to book the flights with my moneybookers prepaid card and it was also blocked on his side. This call cost me €3 also and I still cannot get any tickets. Was told by ryanair that there was nothing they could do. Moneybookers insist it is a ryanair problem and that there is nothing wrong with the card. I cannot find any resolution to this problem and some of my posts are being removed from this thread for no good reason. To say I'm infuriated by this is an understatement.
pago50
pago50
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by flcrotterdam Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 17:34

The rep i spoke was not happy to speak to me.
She said when I'll book due this reservation line, the costs will rise form me up to 40%. Great service
flcrotterdam
flcrotterdam
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by pago50 Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 17:48

atoutprix wrote:The problem is not with your card (and the card of other persons on this forum), it's a problem between Moneybooker and Ryanair, and Moneybooker should contact Ryanair in order to put it right.
The owners of a Wirecard had the same problem two month ago, and this is what the bank wrote them :

We can confirm that your virtual Mastercard is active and is ready for making
payments. Gladly, we will forward your details to our respective department
for investigation so they can resolve this issue with the merchant site.

Moneybookers insist it is a ryanair problem and ryanair insist it's a moneybookeres problem. Nobody doing anything about it except quoting terms and coditions. In my eyes it is obviously a problem with the ryanair website as there is no prblem with the card. Ryanair operator even tried to book for me over the phone but still nothing. He told me to contact moneybookers. Moneybookers told me to contact ryanair. Surely if there are that many cards being refused ryanair should investigate why.
pago50
pago50
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by makatukis Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 18:22

It is obviously the trick of Ryanair. Its not the 1st time this Mastercard Prepaid card "problem" ocurring. A lot of people will try another credit card for payment instead of Prepaid card and will pay extra 6 Eur. Ryanair earns a lot of money from different tricks Smile The most important is to make people believe this is the cheapest airline... And people do believe! This 6 Eur extra will be forgotten after couple days but the initial price of "only 9.99 EUR" customer remembers for long.
makatukis
makatukis
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by b_rangga Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 19:20

Hi,

I also couldn't make the payment through my moneybooker mastercard. Even though last week I made reservations with my card, since 26 february, I couldn't make any payment in Ryan Air's website.

So what's the best solution for this? waiting from the moneybookers side? They already emailed me that my card is active and valid.

I believe Ryan Air could lose many of customers just because of this small issue..
b_rangga
b_rangga
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by kijkdoos Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 19:52

flcrotterdam wrote:The rep i spoke was not happy to speak to me.
She said when I'll book due this reservation line, the costs will rise form me up to 40%. Great service

I got the same thing today Evil or Very Mad Maybe I'll try again later, hoping to get a nicer rep Crying or Very sad
kijkdoos
kijkdoos
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid Empty the same issue

Post by slavyk Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 16:19

Hi guys,
i've got the same problem last night but it happened a few months ago too. The last flights I was trying to book had origin Dublin and were in Euro so no doubt about this. I have tried contacting both Ryanair and moneybookers but they pass the ball between each other and Ryanair don't even bother investigating. One of the "automated" replies I got from them was to "download a link" which threw me in deep thinking what they are competent in...The funny part is that I had to by two tickets and I used my laser card twice - each time I entered different billing address and for the "small" fee of 6 euro - both of the times there was no problem with payment.
I am thinking to address this to Consumer protection authorities as this is becoming ridiculous behaviour and I have no intention to call the airline.
slavyk
slavyk
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by pago50 Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 2:39

I too had to make reservation with laser card costing me an extra €24. I sent a complaint to ryain air and this is the reply I got. Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Ryanair.

If your payment declines when making a new booking please note the following:

When the payment initially declines you will be given another opportunity to return to the payment page and re-enter your payment details again or enter a new form of payment.

If the payment is declined for a second time the flights will be automatically cancelled after 5 minutes and you will need to make a new reservation.

Ryanair accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards and the following debit cards UK Maestro, Visa Connect, Visa Electron, Mastercard Prepaid Debit & Visa Delta for payment of your flights.

As a special offer to Ryanair Cash Passport cardholders (UK & Italian residents only) and Mastercard Prepaid (MP) card holders (excluding UK & Italian Mastercard Prepaid), Ryanair, will not apply an administration handling fee to those customers paying by this method of payment.

Within Germany ONLY, ELV direct debit payments can only be accepted up to 10 days prior to the flight departure.

Please note that if you have any further queries relating to this request you will have to submit another request via our web form.

Yours sincerely,

The Customer Service Team

For and on Behalf of
RYANAIR LIMITED

I also complained to moneybookers and they said they are in contact with ryanair about the issue and they will get back to me when they get a resolution but in the meantime I will not be allowed to use my moneybookers card on the ryanair site. I can use it anywhere else but not on ryanair. I too am thinking of addressing this with the consumer protection authorities as this was the main reason I purchased this card. Moneybookers assured people in their advertising that this card would not incur the admin fee.

pago50
pago50
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 11:50

Hmmm all I see on the RYR homepage regarding pre paid master cards is this-

Admin Fee - Per passenger/per new one way flight - relates to costs associated with Ryanair's booking system. No fee applies to payments by:
1. Ryanair Cash Passport holders
2. MasterCard Prepaid cardholdrs in all markets (except when booking flights originating from the UK,Italy & Ireland)

It is very vague and does not state which cards are accepted - seems like a hit or miss to me. I have in the past used electron and pre paid mastercard but these cards were then listed on the site and more importantly within the drop down box when paying.
I hope the situation is ressolved sooner rather than later.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next