Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

+21
post-modern
alenergie
carniolan
Hulde
Influcid7
Ryanairflyer
slavyk
b_rangga
makatukis
atoutprix
Galois
FuerteteneLanza
kijkdoos
flcrotterdam
pago50
sudaltsov
cerberanke
misak
andynt
Marks
titasas
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid - Page 3 Empty Re: Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

Post by allin Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:05

good, !!!

it's ok for me !!!!!!!! Very Happy

thanks Ryanair
allin
allin
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-09

Back to top Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid - Page 3 Empty Re: Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid

Post by slavyk Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:28

but the limitation for flights originating Ireland / UK / Italy remains? right?
slavyk
slavyk
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ryanairrulezzzz Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:23

Could anyone please answer on Slavyks question. We heard today from SIMCE that he was able to book again without problem and without extra fee with his Moneybookers card. Anyone can confirm this? By the way SIMCE, may we ask which flight you booked? A return from Holland to where? Greetings
ryanairrulezzzz
ryanairrulezzzz
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SIMCE Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:49

ryanairrulezzzz wrote:Could anyone please answer on Slavyks question. We heard today from SIMCE that he was able to book again without problem and without extra fee with his Moneybookers card. Anyone can confirm this? By the way SIMCE, may we ask which flight you booked? A return from Holland to where? Greetings

My moneybookers prepaid card is from the Netherlands, and i have booked a return flight from weeze (Dusseldorf) to madrid. But i must admid i have try a lot of time last days to book a flight. Todays first try whent good. I hope that other moneybookers get this problem also solved.
SIMCE
SIMCE
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-09

Back to top Go down

Payment error, Don't accept MoneyBookers mastercard prepaid - Page 3 Empty card accepted!

Post by Louis B Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:36

I can scarcely believe it Crazy I just booked a flight from Eindhoven (Netherlands) to Stockholm! Maybe the problem's solved then sunny
Louis B
Louis B
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flcrotterdam Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 10:59

madness! Good news lads
flcrotterdam
flcrotterdam
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Influcid7 Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 15:00

What news?
Influcid7
Influcid7
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3