Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any chance of a bargain Dub> Gran Canaria in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb

5 posters

Go down

Any chance of a bargain Dub> Gran Canaria in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb Empty Any chance of a bargain Dub> Gran Canaria in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb

Post by dohouch Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 9:04

Present best price is €94 for 12 day return, 27 Nov to 9 Dec, which is good enough for such a long flight, and will buy this week,

UNLESS a super deal is probable.

I think it won't jump higher for about 3 weeks, even though have seen super €5 to Malaga with 2 weeks to go, not this year though.
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Any chance of a bargain Dub> Gran Canaria in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb Empty Re: Any chance of a bargain Dub> Gran Canaria in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb

Post by Ryanairflyer Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 14:58

I doubt you will get much more of a saving on that route especially from Dublin.... but i have seen flights departing edinburgh from as little as £12 on the same month but again this year is looking grim ... last year i had a list of bookings for nov dec lol this year only one upto now...
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Any chance of a bargain Dub> Gran Canaria in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb Empty Re: Any chance of a bargain Dub> Gran Canaria in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb

Post by dohouch Wed 13 Oct 2010 - 8:39

Bought at €102. Searched all 10 day returns starting early Oct up to my desired date, end of Nov, and there was nothing of a super bargain nature. In fact super bargains, IRL to Spain seem to not to exist this winter, at the moment at least. (Super bargain= DUB>Malaga €5 each way!)
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by antek90 Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 18:54

I just bought a ticket from stockholm -> brussels - > agadir and back for five ppl (20 flight tickets Smile )for a week in Morocco for €90/person. I always thought that Morocco was just impossible to travel so cheap since it is a non-EU country, but maybe it does not matter
antek90
antek90
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by daleano2 Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 17:03

It's maybe not an expensive jourey.. but in january this year i paid around 6 euros for 6 flights (3 days in Fes, Morocco). I flew Gdansk>Frankfurt>Milan>Girona>Fes>Girona>Poznan. As i noticed flights to Morocco used to be the cheapest from Spain.
If you fly on your own make sure some of you speak french or at least spanish, otherwise you'll have problem to communicate.. like i had.. or just rent english speaking tourist guide Wink 20-30 euro/day
daleano2
daleano2
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 51
Location : Koszalin, Poland (nearest FR airport - SZZ - Szczecin)
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dohouch Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 20:30

Bought for Euro102 on Sep30th, todays price E.92. It's been as low as E.88 and as high as E.112.

EDIT: With 25 days to go it's down to €67 DUB>LPA>DUB.

The reasons I booked so early was 1.) I was not flexible on dates, 2.) No idea what season/demand to the Canaries is like. It's my first time going there.

Last edited by dohouch on Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 8:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Keeping up to date.)
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 21:38

antek90 wrote:
I always thought that Morocco was just impossible to travel so cheap since it is a non-EU country

There is an Open Skies agreement between Morocco and the European Union :

Liberalisation (or deregulation) policies introduced three years ago have changed the local air-transport regulatory framework: Morocco established an "Open Skies" agreement with the European Union, stimulating the emergence of low-cost airlines in the region.

Next year, a similar agreement between Tunisia and the EU will be effective ... perhaps bringing FR flights to Tunisia !

atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down