Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Ruinair jingle they now play on flights

+6
don_salvatore87
King of Ryanland
Ryanairbaby
RyanAdmin
atoutprix
ruinair
10 posters

Go down

New Ruinair jingle they now play on flights Empty New Ruinair jingle they now play on flights

Post by ruinair Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 18:06

Click on the audio link on the following page ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=561390&in_page_id=1770

Last edited by ruinair on Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
ruinair
ruinair
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

New Ruinair jingle they now play on flights Empty Re: New Ruinair jingle they now play on flights

Post by atoutprix Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 18:39

I had never heard the song - only the jingle without words was played on the flights I have taken until now. (Played for ten minutes, it ends getting on your nerves !)
Thanks for that information !

http://www.jazzbiscuit.com/2008/04/30/the-ryanair-songthe-ryanair-calendar-and-ryanatlantic/

Last edited by atoutprix on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 10:42; edited 1 time in total
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

New Ruinair jingle they now play on flights Empty Re: New Ruinair jingle they now play on flights

Post by stevestrac Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 20:29

I heard this on my flight on the 10th April to Reus (Barcelona). I was In seat 1A and had been chatting throughout the flight with the 2 girls in the forward crew seats opposite.

The Number 1, looked at her watch after the "Cabin Crew seats for landing" announcement from the cockpit, and as we were about 5 mins early, she tapped in code 31 into the automatic announcer above her head.

I asked her "Is that the fanfare then???" she rolled her eyes and said "No, it's a new one." Upon landing, she played that new jingle. I couldn't hear correctly the words on that occasion, so never realised that this should be played on boarding, and neither did she by the sound of it.

Come to think of it, this last weeks flights to Newquay and Palma de Mallorca, there was no noticable boarding music on any of the flights, even the "Bullseye Baggies on-board ad" was missing. Maybe the crew are already fed up with the new jingle and just not playing anything.
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanAdmin Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 20:41

Some cabin crew is more cheerful than other Razz.
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by stevestrac Fri 25 Apr 2008 - 3:45

You are SO right!

On the Palma flight, the number 1 was an exact replica of David Walliams (Little Britain)..... so much so as I left the plane i jokingly said "I'm a LAYDEEEEEEEEEEEEE" hope I'm not banned!

However the last 5 flights have not had this jingle playing. I only ever heard it on landing at Reus on the 10th.

Naff recording by sticking the phone next to the PC's speakers and played it to friends at the pub tonight (which is frequented by FR staff) and they told me to leave it out! (not my friends by the way! LOL). Just wanted to show my friends the jingle, the FR crew didn't enjoy it!
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairbaby Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 22:37

Hey Im Cabin Crew with Ryanair and THANK GOD we dont have to play that anymore lol Wink
Ryanairbaby
Ryanairbaby
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by stevestrac Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 2:11

Do we have a new one to listen out for???????? Dublin on the 16th so will keep the ears open Wink
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Ryanland Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 10:05

Actually I have slowly got used to it. Wink
But nevertheless I will be happy to live without that awful jingle, because it sounds exactly like one of the tunes you first learn to play on a piano as a child!

@Ryanairbaby:
Why not put up the "old" background music, played until last winter schedule. Very decent music, calm and enjoyable. Do you still have it onboard or has Michael taken it away totally (which I assume).

Just one more thing. In "The little book of Mick" there is a quote of O'Leary saying that he is a bit overly jolly and nasty, which reflects on the airline. I'd say that jingle is one of his really much too jolly ideas! Wink
King of Ryanland
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by don_salvatore87 Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 14:26

The Jingle is great! Never get tired of it.
don_salvatore87
don_salvatore87
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 144
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden, closest airport: Gothenburg City Airport
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by stevestrac Fri 19 Dec 2008 - 4:20

Although the "song"...... Sit down, relax, time to strap in, buy a juice for little Johnny and get yourself a Gin, we got got sweets, treats, lots of goodies on the trolley for you........... I REALLY don't know it off by heart! HONEST! Anyway, this wasn't played before the bar service on either flight to or from Eindhoven, however the "soundtrack" was played on both occasions as we boarded.
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Thu 12 Mar 2009 - 11:27

It's has been some time since I have last heard the jingle on board ... Instead, last flights I was on, they played the beginning of Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmuzik".
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by don_salvatore87 Thu 12 Mar 2009 - 12:56

atoutprix wrote:It's has been some time since I have last heard the jingle on board ... Instead, last flights I was on, they played the beginning of Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmuzik".

According to an FR cabin crew member I know they play this now during the boarding instead of the jingle. Too bad Sad Sad
don_salvatore87
don_salvatore87
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 144
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden, closest airport: Gothenburg City Airport
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 13:19

Personally I like this new jingle...maybe this song will be a good excuse for having dance with the girls of cabin crew. Wink Twisted Evil

I'm thinking if Amnesia can remix this jingle in a more attractive way. Cool
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 18:46

hahaha, nop guys, I was trying to create own tracks but gave up after realising that I'm not talented in this Wink
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 19:20

amnesia wrote:...I'm not talented in this Wink
Do not underestimate you!
I would very pleased to hear your jingle, as I embark on a New Ruinair jingle they now play on flights 870117 plane. Wink
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ryr-nick-fr Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 17:55

They stopped playing the jingle for me in October, my flight to Prestwick had it playing twice on the way back. But now, I am yet to hear it Sad

I can just hear that Mozart music playing when boarding and disembarking.

Come on FR! Bring it back!
ryr-nick-fr
ryr-nick-fr
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 233
Location : London, UK. Nearest Base: STN -- HOME OF LOW FARES!
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down