Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wrong nationality entered for online check in.help me please

5 posters

Go down

wrong nationality entered for online check in.help me please Empty wrong nationality entered for online check in.help me please

Post by seaniegav Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 1:56

I entered in Iceland instead of Ireland in the online check form. I only realised it when it came to the print or save as PDF file as i seen " ICELAND" on the boarding pass! I am crapping it now although I did read on the forums that if you ring they can change it for you for free.

However the posts that mentioned this was back in 2010/2011 so I do not know if it is the same process or not. How do I rectify this? Please help, I am flying out this Thursday 14th March. Thank you guys
seaniegav
seaniegav
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

wrong nationality entered for online check in.help me please Empty Re: wrong nationality entered for online check in.help me please

Post by vonniejenks Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 15:02

Ive done this too but put switzerland instead of united kingdom im travelling to Faro with a group of friends any advice please thanks

Last edited by vonniejenks on Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 15:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
vonniejenks
vonniejenks
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

wrong nationality entered for online check in.help me please Empty Re: wrong nationality entered for online check in.help me please

Post by atoutprix Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 18:21

I suggest that you contact the Customer Service :

http://www.ryanair.com/en/questions/contacting-customer-service

For UK :

If you want to speak to an agent you can call on the following number:

0871 246 0000 - 10p per minute
Calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more.
Our lines are open Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 18:00 GMT , Sat 10:00 – 17:00 GMT and Sun 11.00 – 17.00 GMT.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia-ku Tue 7 May 2013 - 11:59

Hello!
I helped to my friends to do online check in, but one of them have a grey passport. It means, that his nationality in passport is written as: "undefined". Passport issued in Estonia and I put the nationality Estonia.
Must I worry about this mistake? Have they problems on checking in?
Thank you, Natalia.
Natalia-ku
Natalia-ku
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by legion18 Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 12:35

Hello guys!

I did the same mistake, but it solved very quickly, as I used the live chat of Ryanair. They will change the nationality on your boarding pass and you can reprint it, and its free! I think this is the best way to solve the problem if you dont want to call the customer service Smile
legion18
legion18
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down